Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Poverty Challenge: Ed's BBQ Shelter Shack

by Ellatrue Posted 28th Jan 2006 at 11:45 PM - Updated 15th Aug 2006 at 9:13 AM by Ellatrue

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:02 AM
pretty shabby .. great job

Sarcasm is the KEY to living a long and enjoyable life.
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:44 AM
Downloading shack 4 the sake of the sims in this challenge
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 6:11 AM
I just found out about your poverty challenge, and it looks GREAT! I can't wait to go home next weekend and start. (Maybe if I'm super-obsessive, I'll be able to complete it all in one weekend? LOL!) Thanks so much for organizing the challenge; I think it's a wonderful idea.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 4:28 AM
Is there a place to buy clothes? I can't see :\
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 11:35 PM
Yes, it's sort of hidden in the corner.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#7 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 11:03 PM
i tried to download this to do the poverty challenge but it's giving me a message that there's no content in the file
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 2:57 AM Last edited by Ellatrue : 20th Apr 2006 at 5:08 PM.
hmmm... it was working before, but I checked it and you're right... maybe this is the result of how all the sims2packs were supposed to be switched to rar... because it says it is WinRAR when you download, but you still get a sims2pack file...

I will see what I can do about fixing it, I may have to re-upload the file

**EDIT**
okay, the file got corrupted somehow, I have replaced the attachment- now we just need to wait for the new file to be approved
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 11:00 PM
Ahhh, good. I'm glad I wasn't the only one having that problem.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 10:01 PM
I look forward to trying your poverty challenge, but it looks hard. Thanks for this lot.

"My license to make fun of everyone comes from knowing I'm the biggest joke of all"
If you know who I'm quoting, have a (virtual) cookie. ;)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 11:47 AM
decidedly ram-shackled :) thanx!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 4:15 PM
This is great, its so going into my apocalyptic neighborhood.