Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reboot Hero - Glitch Bob (+ Hexadecimal Update - The Pictures Are Up!)

by Monkshood2005 Posted 30th Jan 2006 at 10:21 PM - Updated 8th Feb 2006 at 7:18 PM by Monkshood2005

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 6:57 PM
Glitch Bob looks great :D

I'm so glad you made another one!
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 6:57 PM
I really like it! The hair could be a bit longer. Would you be able to make Andrea? I love her lol.

-Triscuit
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 7:03 PM
I totally agree with you about the hair. I couldn't find silver hair that was long enough. If anyone knows of somewhere doing something a little more accurate please let me know.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 7:33 PM
It's Bob! :gidea: Nice work!

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 7:35 PM
^_^ Awesome!
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:11 PM
does he kill people
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 9:31 PM
woohoo, awesome work! Bob's my fav character ^_^
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 10:31 PM
I wish I could remember how bob transformed into UBER Bob I remember watching that television show all the time however I did find it somewhat annoying that all the other people were cubes and spheres. Its a shame they took it off the air.

I do have to tell you that this is a good replica of him.

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 10:41 PM
thank you so much!! I LOVE Reboot!! i bought the 4th season dvd last month sometime!!! i hate that they took it off tv!

'Why don't you just try walking on your hands and using your feet for giving high fives....and eatin sandwiches, you know the important stuff" -Caboose (Red Vs. Blue)
Instructor
#11 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 10:48 PM
Omg.... I sooo forgot about that show!! ~curses cartoon network~ Hehe, you did a great job at capturing Bob.

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 1:26 AM
Eee! It's bob! I love it! He looks almost perfect, expect for his hair. He has more "puffy" sort of hair, like poofy dreadlocks. Good work!

NOTE: Since I'm a stupid wanker, none of the clothing uploads I've created work (they're the bitmaps and mesh instead of the complete clothing file). If you're smart enough, go ahead and re-assemble the parts, or just wait for me to update my clothes. Many apologies.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 2:15 AM
This sim really brought back memories...coming home from school and settling in to my favorite cartoons...ahhh. Bob looks great, though I do agree about the hair, still the outfit is perfect! I never thought I'd see reboot sims! Thanks for making him! (and make more!!)
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 3:47 AM
It's Bob! Nice job with him. Any more sprites forthcoming? I loved that show enough to write some heavy-duty fanfic for it--and there's still the matter of leaving Season 4 unfinished. I want an Enzo Sim! Heck--the entire cast! Thanks for dong all the work for that magnificent outfit. I'll giggle every time I see Bob.
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 5:50 AM
When all the guardians were being corrupted by Daemon their key tools were abandoning them. And since Bob was one of the last guardians remaining uncorrupted when he "died" his own key tool "Glitch" which Matrix was carrying merged with Bob and called all the key tools to merge with him and he became Glitch Bob.
Theres the two cent version of how Bob became Glitch Bob.
But it has been awhile since I saw season three so I know I'm off a wee bit, but not by much.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 3:15 PM
Love your Bob. Would add my voice to the begging of Andrea or Mouse... I loved Mouse as well.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 6:03 PM
Thanks a lot for all your comments and words of encouragement. I'm currently working on a Young Enzo Sim - hope that you'll like it mfelizandy!
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 9:14 PM
Default oooOOOooo...I do hope you make all the characters...
Especially Dot and Hexidecimal!!! My two fav characters...OOOh and Matrix too....Great likeness on both characters you've done....Can't wait to see them in the game!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 11:02 PM
Default Hexadecimal
Enzo is far harder than he looks and for this reason I decided to put him on hold and design a favourite of many fans - Hexadecimal. I have included a few images of what to expect. The custom content requires permission that I have yet to seek. For this reason, this Sim will not be uploaded straight away. If approval is not given, I'll upload just my material. Thanks for your encouragement and I hope you like what you see.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 4:07 AM
It looks really great! Thanks! I would really like to see an Andrea! Could you to her too? Good work!
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 10:26 PM
Not to be anal or anything (well, more geek-like I guess) except the fact that I'm bored right now I do have to correct some of you.

Andrea is not the character's name. Her name is actually AndrAia. If you don't believe me, go to the official site. :2cents: :offtopic:

You don't stop playing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop playing.
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 2:24 AM
:insane: Reboot!?!? I'm new to this site and am so amazed to see Reboot character skins!!! Trully awesome and so much appreciated by someone who not only lived off that show but grew up dreaming about working for Mainframe! :salute: Here's hoping Dot, Enzo and others make their appearances soon!! Thanks again!!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 10:13 PM
OMG! I loved that show....darn it! but you did a awesome job! really awesome...I hope you make more! keep up the good work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th May 2011 at 9:02 PM
SQUEE!!! Just got back into ReBoot recently (and more specifically, I saw Daemon Rising for the first time--still haven't seen My Two Bobs), so this is FAB. Wait, wrong show. I mean it's fab. Yeah.

And furthermore, drknght, it's actually AndrAIa.

The irony of this (making sprites of sprites) does not escape me. Now we just need a Megabyte to randomly scare my Sims.

Love the Dalek avatar btw.