Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pinhead and the Chatterer

by Mondo Posted 4th Feb 2006 at 6:26 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:13 PM
Wow, that's cool. I never saw the movies, I'm kind of too afraid to see people getting skinned, lol. And by the way, this should have been Pinhead's upload, lol. Great job!
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:23 PM
Absolutely Brilliant.....what more can i say!
Alchemist
#4 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:26 PM
Wow terrific! In a scary sort of way

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Cult Leader
#5 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:29 PM
Lost for words. Amazing. He is even scarier than the original.
Instructor
#6 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:53 PM
Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have all parts Hellraiser COOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:01 PM
Amazing!!! Very good job!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:03 PM
OMG this is Just what I've been waiting for!!! So cool. Thanks

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:26 PM
Very nicely done. Funny thing, I had just turned on Hellraiser II when I logged on and saw this. Had to download it with that sort of a coincidence! Keep up the fantastic work!
Instructor
#10 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 12:49 AM
This are so far beyond cool its immeasureable. You have definitely surpassed the limits of anything I have downloaded from the Horror section of Sims in the past. This is so much better than some of my Sims I've made that its not even funny. Hence the reason I don't upload my creations. This is without a doubt the most perfect scary Sim of all time. 5 stars and a very big thanks for these 2 Sims.

Beep boop.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 5:39 AM
whoa! Very true to life! Your hard work has obviously paid off because they both look incredible. Congrats on creating a very difficult work of art. Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 5:56 PM
WAHAAW!!! They look great!! Espesialy Pinhead!! I love the Hellraise movies!!!! You did a really great job!!!! Thank you sooooooooooo much!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 1:30 AM
Scary as HELL!!!! Excellent work!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 4:30 PM
i downloaded another chatterer somewhere else and while it was kewl n all it just didnt have the gore i wanted. excellent creation man, u better b damn proud of urself

PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF THEIR GOVERNMENTS. GOVERNMENTS SHOULD BE AFRAID OF THEIR PEOPLE

Jonsey666
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 8:26 AM
Pretty good!

Chuzwaza[I][U]
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th May 2006 at 7:03 AM
Dude, That's like Creepy... Great Job!
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:16 AM
awesome!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 3:20 AM
great job the chatterer looks awesome here but pinhead is looking good It's great to see him simmed the horror classics don't get simmed enough. I've only seen the firsst hellraiser but it was good so I had to download this it's just too impressive.

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 8:23 AM Last edited by TigerSoundNet : 15th Feb 2010 at 10:52 PM.
Extremely bad folks for Ghosts?
Thank you, very much, Mondo, for making-up my mind!
I really could not just waste some plain, but totally innocent, sims. And when I saw your most excellent high quality and since I know how really terrible these demons are, from seeing all their movies, well these 6 HellRaisers just had to die! (Couldn't find thumbs-down.)

Folks, click that Related Pages tab to find all of them.

So, I played and enjoyed them, for a bit, in their their own personal Cemetery and then I simply let Death help them, on their way.
"Death" is Ms Bones Skeleton by Bink13y

And if anyone needs cenobite-killing or cemetery-building details, just ask.

BTW, This will have them haunting anywhere on your neighborhood.
Tomb of Ghost

... Jim ...
Screenshots

paysites.mustbedestroyed
Tired of getting ripped off by paysites?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd May 2011 at 2:15 AM
thanks for making Pinhead, but i don't think he's supposed to be in pants, he's supposed to be waring a long robe but other than that, he looks awsome