Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Trendy Fashion for Elder Females!

by cherokee8699 Posted 5th Feb 2006 at 12:30 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
#2 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 12:31 AM
great, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 2:03 AM
Nice to see some classy outfits for the elders, they seem to "miss out" on the variety available for the other generations, so thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jaykay13
Nice to see some classy outfits for the elders, they seem to "miss out" on the variety available for the other generations, so thanks!

I'm glad you like them Thanks for the nice compliment:D

~*~*~*~*~Hello from the USA*~*~*~*~*
~I love my PC because my friends live in it~
~*MTS2 Best Buddy: Mishnumber1*~
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 4:01 AM
Beautiful! That's all I can say.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 4:03 PM
Thanks so much! I was getting tired of seeing all my grandmas dressing in old fashioned dresses and sweats. Now I finally have something my model sims can wear when they retire. Please make some more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
Thanks so much! I was getting tired of seeing all my grandmas dressing in old fashioned dresses and sweats. Now I finally have something my model sims can wear when they retire. Please make some more!

Awwww, that was sweet Thanks for the compliment! I was getting tired of the "old people" clothes too. Grandma deserves classy clothing too I may just make more if people really want them. :wave:

~*~*~*~*~Hello from the USA*~*~*~*~*
~I love my PC because my friends live in it~
~*MTS2 Best Buddy: Mishnumber1*~
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cherokee8699
I may just make more if people really want them. :wave:

Please do! These look really great thanks! :valentine
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:07 AM
Love these !
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 11:45 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I HATE THE ELDER LADY OUTFITS IN THE GAME!!!!! That is why I have no elders in my game, I didnt want them to have to wear the BUTT UGLY clothing! (I know...pretty pathetic) But now thanks to you I can finally have a grandma that is an elder and STYLISH!! Thank you sosososo much! Great Job!

Life is too short to be mean or hateful...so...kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly, and FORGIVE QUICKLY!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 2:14 AM
That's super! Thanks so much for sharing, it really is awesome because I have been hoping for more fashionable elder outfits. Awesome job. I thank you kindly! :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:52 AM
thanks for this!it is very good that somebody are thinking about clothes for elder
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 12:55 AM
thank you sooo much for these.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 2:25 PM
It's about time that Elder Sims get some great fashions to wear instead of the old grandma clothing they get. Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 1:14 AM
Cool! I hate the dowdy clothes - doesn't suit all my sims that well!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 2:51 AM
thank you