Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Michael Myers

by Hathor Posted 6th Feb 2006 at 6:43 AM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 3:38 PM
Que pasada!!! y que bien hecho que esta

Very good!!! me encanta muchas gracias colega.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 8:01 PM
I love Halloween movies!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 8:36 PM
Yyyyyyeeesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\m/ ****TOM ARAYA FOR PRESIDENT**** \M/
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 8:48 PM
very scary
well done
Instructor
#6 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 11:02 PM
This dude has always scared the crap out of me, and the music from the movies has literally played in my nightmares. I'm going to move this Sim in with my family based on mine. I may even have Michael attack my little sister. ~*I wouldn't do that in real life *~ This is a sweet sims, great job. 5 stars and a big thanks for you.

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." -Albert Einstein
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 11:13 PM
Thank you so much! I requested this a while back and did not think I would ever get to have Michael in my game! Am a BIG Halloween fan. Thanks for all your hard work!

Trying to be good!!
A Sinful Sim
retired moderator
#8 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:15 AM
Oh wow, he looks pretty good in those pics. You have some nice talent there.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 3:08 AM
Wow, where's Laurie Strode when you need her! I love horror movies, so I definitely have to thank you for making this.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 2:49 AM
Micheal came home.

Muaaahahaaa
Screenshots

\m/ ****TOM ARAYA FOR PRESIDENT**** \M/
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 9:16 AM
wow! I love Halloween-movies! Thanks a lot! :salute:
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 1:11 AM
hello I'M a HUMUNGOUS halloween fan and i LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT it was perfect.and it looked juts like micheal..soo cool..thank you u rock!

EverlastingAngel's lil brother,
Sam

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Help him to archieve world
(")_(")domination by pasting him into your signature !
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 1:25 AM
is there anyway you could make this sim a non expasnion item please..m little brother was SO excited...if you oculd i would be eternally grteatful

Sincerely,
EverlastingAngel

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Help him to archieve world
(")_(")domination by pasting him into your signature !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Punkloser
Micheal came home.

Muaaahahaaa

That's so awesome! HAHAHA :nod:

I'm halfway threw building Freddys house.
Looks like crap now tho lol, I'm not a good house builder, but I'm trying.
As soon as it's done I'm going to upload it.... hope no one boos me off the site for it tho HAHAHAHA

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
..::::First God created man,
Then he had a better idea....
God then created a woman!::::..

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 7:32 PM Last edited by horrorkid123 : 27th Apr 2006 at 7:38 PM.
great creation i absolutly love it! thnx
also great idea about freddys house cause i would be great at that cause i hve lets say alot of scary movies and i hve the elm st boxset so ad me to buddy list if ya want help on the freddy house!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th May 2006 at 6:58 AM
The Mask for the Original Film was actually one of William Shatner, painted white...

Great Job....
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 1:09 AM
Thank You For Micheal Myers I Love That Movie Halloween And Ive Seen Them All And I Think The Character Who Plays Micheal Myers Is Awesome Thanks Again.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 6:27 PM Last edited by ooga booga : 21st Oct 2007 at 8:33 PM.
Great job Hathor! Halloween is my favorite horror film for many reasons it captured what horror films today try to capture: suspense, surprise, being creepy. and this sim honors the 1978 horror film every way! your one of my favorite creators! I'll download and thank right now!

not to be rude but the mouth is a little off center so he's grinning behind the mask and his cheeks and jaw could stand out more. But the mask still looks great! And the suit is spectacular.

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th May 2008 at 12:45 PM
He's fantastic!
Well done :D
x
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 7:04 PM
this is awesome, thanks so much for michael myers!! I have always wanted him!!!! also, i was gonna make a haloween sims 2 movie, if you let me use this michael myers, i will mention YOUR name, plz!!!!??
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 7:46 PM
I have the original sims 2 game but it says I need an expansion pack for it.
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 7:47 PM
Oh wait nevermind....
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 7:59 PM
wait how do you get the michael meyers si to show up in the game? I installed it and it wont show up