Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED: Recolours of Corsets And Heels.

by gobbie Posted 14th Feb 2006 at 4:42 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2006 at 11:52 PM by gobbie

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 6:30 PM
They are very beautiful! Tx!
#3 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 6:39 PM
NiCe !
tx
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 6:48 PM
*~~**~*~ SExXXxy *~~**~*~
Great Job- Wow- Thanxs Lucy
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 6:49 PM
this is charming!Thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 6:58 PM
Yay! Thank you thank you thank you! I love the black. You are the goddess of undies! *Bows.* 5 stars!

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Inventor
#7 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 7:21 PM
THank you, you totally rock thanx for sharing! :oD And as always enjoy the Details! :oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Inventor
#8 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 8:30 PM
Ooohh, so beautiful. Perfect for valentines day - and EVERY DAY !!! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 9:35 PM
lovely and verry good work!! thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 4:49 AM
Sexy! I love 'em
Field Researcher
#11 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 5:37 AM
soooo seeexy...!!...:D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 9:24 AM
lol why thank you they reflect me as a person lol yeah right hahaha

Love conquers all...well unless there's a chocolate bar present AND IF THERE IS ITS MINE MWAHAHA...no really it is mine ...gimmie :)

my TSR stuff
my guestpage at sims2fashion

Just got my first ever carrrrr, watch out old ladies, cats and pigeons lol
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 4:22 PM
very nice thanks :-)
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 6:13 AM
i can't use it in the game. There're no mesh
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 8:53 AM
the mesh is in the zip with the original which is on my profile page plus the link takes you to the heels mesh

Love conquers all...well unless there's a chocolate bar present AND IF THERE IS ITS MINE MWAHAHA...no really it is mine ...gimmie :)

my TSR stuff

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 11:54 AM
Gobbie, there just isn't anyone else in the Sims universe who can make lingere like you!

What's the best way to make God laugh?
Tell him your plans for your future!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 8:05 PM
lol i hope thats a good thing frogstar, hey i bet you didn't know i am the creator of victorias secret did you? lol...what...well...i might be...ok fine im not, BUT i came close one day...i had a word with one of the models and she said she would check my stuff out and tell the bosses at vict secret about me...tis true, what??...ok she was on a poster but she listened and agreed with me. So was so sweet to she didn't utter a word in disagree ment even when we were discussing who is the sexiest guy in hollywood (i have a long list and vin diesel is winning lol) LOL sorry im off my head today

my TSR stuff

Field Researcher
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 1:02 AM
verrrryyyy cute!

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 9:17 AM
thank you they should be up and running on the other site soon (i promised them the outfits but cos they were taking so long i put them up here to get a bit of feedback to see if they were likable) sorry they are gone but you will be able to get them at the link provided xx

my TSR stuff

Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 10:56 AM
thank you! I love the black

Were not tools of the government or anyone else fighting was the only thing, the only thing I was good at.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 4:01 AM
glad you like them

my TSR stuff

Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 9:44 PM
omg these are mi fav thing to put on mi sims. they are so sexy. it makes me wanna c someone dresed like that in real life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thnx fo sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 8:00 PM
lol well dont ask me to model them 4 u i dont have the body or booty for it lol

my TSR stuff

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 9:01 PM
Oh... Wow, they are wonderful, thank you so much for this sweet corsets