Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Curvy Girl Goes Goth ^_^

by avund Posted 15th Feb 2006 at 8:22 PM - Updated 16th Feb 2006 at 1:57 AM by avund

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:43 AM
OMG.. speechless, this is just what I was looking for, it reminds me so much of my best friend. thank you.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 3:31 AM
Love them! Thank you Avund!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 5:05 AM
You are beyond amazing, you know that, right? These outfits are too wonderful for words and I can't believe you did a whole set! I'm so excited. haha :D

Thank you, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 5:07 AM
Sexy and fun.....thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 5:55 AM
Thank u! I luv it! I wish the mesh was really for teens. That way I will have the perfect me ingame.
#7 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 6:08 AM
The bigger the better that dress is hot thanks
Instructor
#8 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 6:27 AM
Ok, I just had a total dork moment. I was sitting here looking at the tophat thinking "Thats kind of cool. I wonder if I have it?" Then it struck me that I was the one that made it. I swear I am getting more and more retarded.

Anyway, I love the formal dress. It's sexy and flattering, which is kind of a rarity for curvy girl clothes in simland. Thanks.

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Theorist
#9 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 11:31 AM
Wow, Avund...what a great job you've done.! :valentine

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Alchemist
#10 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 1:45 PM
Astounding, Avund! I simply love these. Hell yes for curvy goths! lol

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
#11 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 12:30 AM
This is amazingly pretty. Who says that big girls can't be sexy and gothic? YAY FOR AVUND! Thank you!

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 9:52 AM
Oh yes, I have to have these! :jig: What a great collection you've made, thanks so much for sharing

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 5:40 AM
I really loved the formal one.
is it work for normal size body?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 9:44 PM
I really like the swim wear and formal wear, lovely job. Thank you so!

Like a frozen banana...Long, hard, and icy!
Cult Leader
#15 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 1:49 AM
FANTASTIC!! These are all tops. Thanx so much for your hard work.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 2:51 AM
the job is truly amazing but like often happens mesh artist seems to forget that the feet should be larger too in presence of a bigger body, otherwise the figure shape doesn't look realistic.

anyway great job.
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 11:45 PM
unfortunatly I am unable to use this.

I downloaded all the files and the four linked files and all I get is the default outfits.

Is there a special mesh I am supposed to download first? (which I can't find anywheres even when searching for exactly what I want but that natural with searching) if so where can I find it? cause all the Curvy Girl stuff I have downloaded is just the default stuff.
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:38 AM
Beautiful
Field Researcher
#19 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 12:31 PM
I like curvy girls
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 8:53 PM
Love it! <3