Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cadence by Neen (rock chick)

by Rock Chick Posted 16th Feb 2006 at 12:04 AM - Updated 31st Mar 2006 at 2:34 PM by angel f

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 3:35 AM
first to comment & first to say wonderful job. downlaoading now. (:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 3:53 AM
Great Sim thanks for sharing her! Que Bella!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 9:06 AM
Your sims r unbelievable, I'm running out of hard drive space cos I just have to have them all They're all so realistic and they just keep getting better and better. Thanks for putting them up here for us all.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 9:18 AM
You're most welcome, I downloaded my fair share of stuff over the years and I enjoy contributing, making content and sims is really good fun xx
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 11:50 AM
that is quite possibly the most beautiful sim I've ever seen! I'll remember to download her when I'm on my "sims"-computer Great job!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 6:42 AM
wow beautiful work! :D

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Scholar
#8 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 8:23 AM
I have GOT to get a new computer or get mine fixed, because I HAVE to have this Sim. She is oh, I don't have the words for her. Wow. I will save her for Brandon Lee when I can finally get my game back up and running properly again. I want to rate and vote but I had a terrible accident where I gave poor Regina one star when I had entered 5 but somehow ended up with the one star when I tried to enter my vote because my display had jumped or did something crazy. I did slowly manage to vote 5 stars after that horrible accident but the computer still is doing weird things so I am giving it a rest for tonight since unlike a post you can't go back and edit a vote.

So please know I say Thank you and if I was not afraid of my crazy computer I would rate you 5 stars.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 12:22 PM
Is Very Pretty Sim
Thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 4:15 AM
She's really pretty!
Scholar
#11 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 10:36 AM
What I like about this Sim is she has so much personality showing through in her face. All of Neen's sims do, but there is even more of that quality in this particular one. It's almost like you can't help but imagine what she is thinking. It just goes beyond beauty. Mostly what I look at is celebrity Sims, and with those you are interpreting a somewhat known personality. With the ones Neen is making here, she has to bring them to life out of thin air. It is amazing work because she can do it every time and so often.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 6:01 AM
I love it! But can't DL it! I tried using Q-Xpress download and the normal way both get errors. Anyone know what the problem could be?
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 6:40 AM
I would just wait for a bit and try again, sometimes downloads are like that on here
I just downloaded this and unpacked it fine
x
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 8:15 PM
Thanks I will!

When the world says "give up" Hope whispers "Try one more time."
(())
//\\