Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moi's recolours for Numenor's Maxis "Lost & Found" #4: The Matte Sphere

by niol Posted 16th Feb 2006 at 9:18 AM - Updated 3rd Jul 2007 at 3:43 PM by niol : more 2 +

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 10:55 AM
soo beautiful.......
The ModFather
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 10:57 AM
Here they are, finally!
The recolours for the "sphere" are really beautiful and suggestive; the ones for the "stand" subset show how much you are fond of Black&White Lol!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 11:17 AM
Nollie,
Thanks for your nice comment...

Numenor,
Yes, after fixing the naming problem, I dared myself to post them out despite my fear and worries...
Yes, i surely like the black-white gradient coz it's the sharpest one to me... And, I'm making these for the lots I'm building...:D
Thanks again for your helps...
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 5:44 AM
Nice, a definante download!

"Love me now, Dance with me tonight, Tomorrow I may be gone......"
Scholar
#6 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 7:01 AM
nice,what are they for,,,lol

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 7:16 AM Last edited by niol : 20th Feb 2006 at 7:32 AM.
dragonpink1,

Thanks for the nice coment.

Quote: Originally posted by Casey_210
nice,what are they for,,,lol

They're for decorative purposes, yet not functional to the sims. Hopefully, I can make it so in the future. I'm just mad about it... :valentine !
Zombie Socks
#8 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 9:05 PM
It's very nice! Unfortunatly, even after reading your post it's very unclear as to which file contains what and requires what. Perhaps you could try simplifying it?

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 5:47 AM
whitewaterwood,

I've to admit that's kinda messy coz I was adding new sets along the timeline and this or that.

I'll see if I can come up a better organisation of the thread.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 3:23 PM
Not sure if I need all the files or not - love these - have all expansions, and 4 stuff packs (Ikea, M&G, FF< and TS). So, what do I download, to get all and not have duplicates? LOVE the way they look!