Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reflective Real Eyes by ~Fiona~

by FionaAzreal Posted 16th Feb 2006 at 9:18 PM - Updated 29th Nov 2007 at 1:07 AM by FionaAzreal

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 1:25 AM
Pretty!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 1:39 AM
I've tried to say that's enough to more eye downloads...but I just can't pass your eyes up. These are amazing and beautiful as usual, you are a master!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 2:59 AM
Very real! Just wonderful, I use your eyes on lots of my sims. thank you
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 3:22 AM
i love the eyes
they look all so real
great job
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 3:50 AM
Thanks so much for these! I love all the eyes you make, these are so pretty!

Shawnee
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 5:23 AM
Heyy, these are interesting, thanks! Numbers 7 and 13 are my favourites.. ^o^ And I think you can never have enough eyes, they are all so different.. 8)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 5:48 AM
Thanks for all the nice comments guys! I really do appreciate it =)

I've always been a lover of eyes; being able to manifest that love into Sims creations has been loads of fun, and sharing makes it even funner (yea, I said 'funner' =oP )
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 8:21 PM
I dont think they look real. I've never seen anybody with real purple eyes.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Savannah
I dont think they look real. I've never seen anybody with real purple eyes.

As I said in my post, I used a pic of a real eye, and recolored it. I always add fantasy colors in my eye sets because I like making vampires and fairies, and I know a lot of other people do, too. If you don't like them, that's fine. I don't expect to please everyone!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 12:00 AM
Very pretty! Beautiful colors, especially the purple. I have a little collection of realistic looking red eyes now and I appreciate that you include that color.. not every vampire should look the same.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 2:45 AM
Cool! my own eyes are like number 4 (except darker and a little grey)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 4:09 PM
these are very pretty, as always!

Sometimes the things you think you want the most turn out be those you need the least.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blankmixtape
These are pretty, the only thing I don't really like about them is the whites are a bit dark, imo. But overall, they're very nice. =)

Yea, I guess they are a little dark. Thanks for the feedback; it helps me to get better at this =0)
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 2:26 AM
Default wow!
I just downloaded this package only moments ago and checked them out in the dressing room... and I sat there and stared for a good two or three minutes. These are so amazing it's scary!! GREAT job!
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 12:19 AM
Fiona you are a goddess at making fabulous eyes. When I lost all my downloads (nightmare) the first thing I did was come to MTS and get your stunning eyes, all collections. These are my personal fav's but ALL of your eys are lovely ingame. I'm a huge fan and will always look for your work. Thanks fiona for helping my sims to be gorgeous!