Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(by Request) Aurelius

by Ennaedwyn Posted 17th Feb 2006 at 12:18 PM - Updated 30th Mar 2006 at 2:56 PM by angel f

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:41 PM
He looks great , I love how you've done his hair x
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:42 PM
The outifit is from Hnote. That's a really good job... I think this hair come from simsconnection, because it's a link for some skintone... But i will try again. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:46 PM
great, well done
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:47 PM
i'm sad, because i had a subscription on simsconnection before they done this haircut! I had it for girl but nor for boy
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:53 PM
°^*^++°^*^++ Wow!!! Wonderfull !!! °^*^++°^*^++
Yez he is so hot :insane:!!! I love him!!! Great job! thanxs Lucy
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 8:22 PM
Sorry for the description confusion and the image not matching...I had thought that I had "Aurelius" image with the proper package, instead "Adynivar" image was instead. Its all fixed now.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 10:41 PM
I downloaded him but he seems a completely different Sims in Body Shop !!!!!!!
Check it :
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 10:47 PM
So can you post "Adynivar", uh I mean on the first pic !
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 12:29 AM
Aurelius! Sexy! Thanks. :D
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 12:40 AM
one down.....one to go! thanks doll!!! *smoochies*
*dashes out for hottie Adynivar*
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 1:20 AM
Thank you so much!
I can't wait for the other one ^_^
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chatnoir
I downloaded him but he seems a completely different Sims in Body Shop !!!!!!!

I haven't downloaded him yet, but I'm guessing the custom content wasn't entirely (if at all) included in the package file - hence the Maxis hair, non-Enayla skin/eyes, etc.

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 5:35 AM
He's purty.. good job with him

"Love me now, Dance with me tonight, Tomorrow I may be gone......"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 6:11 AM Last edited by Ennaedwyn : 18th Feb 2006 at 6:38 AM.
I downloaded him and he turns up in Bodyshop the way he is supposed to. I can only guess that perhaps the packages go mixed up but if you re-download him (thinking it was Adynivar), you'll get Aurelius. I know this because I just downloaded to double-check and Aurelius shows up in BodyShop as I intended, complete with Maxis suit. If you click on the image that is pending, you'll see how Aurelius looks.

The sim that you see in your BodyShop is Adynivar (image posted by Chatnoir) is the one I'm going to resubmit today. Actually, quite truthfully, it looks more like what a child of Adynivar and Aurelius MIGHT look like, because the hair is what I packaged for Adyn, along with the eyebrows and skintone, but the eyes belong to Aurelius. I don't know how this happened, other than it did.

Sooo, if you wanted Aurelius I would advise to redownload him and he'll showup as I created/intended him to by.

Pro, Hope, Hallo - you're welcome!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 12:02 PM
Thank you Enna! Any chance of getting your eyeballs uploaded to MTS2? I miss them--they're so lovely!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 2:04 PM
Which ones? My older ones or the newer ones (set isn't complete yet)
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 5:20 PM
Older for now--look forward to the new ones--Your eyes are the prettiest I've seen made for the Sims. Quite a few of my Sims {pre-computer crash} had them....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 5:43 PM
I will dig through my system and see what I can do for your request! :D