Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All-New All-Different Generation X

by SynapticSim Posted 17th Feb 2006 at 1:44 PM - Updated 18th Feb 2006 at 1:15 AM by SynapticSim

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 12:28 AM
Very, very NICE!!! I hope you also do a "downloads" version of Batman Begins and MORE...

:wave:

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 5:38 AM
Nice jobs with the costumes. I'm still learning about meshes.

"Love me now, Dance with me tonight, Tomorrow I may be gone......"
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 7:45 AM
You have some of the most amazing costumes for the x-men I've ever seen...Keep up the good work!

Emma Frost: J. Jonah Jameson'll be tongue-kissing Spider-Man before the X-Men catch a little public favor.
Shadowcat: Why do you insist on saying things I can never unhear?
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 1:29 AM
I cannot dowmload . Sats something like Error 503 Server Temporarily Unavailable .
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by selima88
I cannot dowmload . Sats something like Error 503 Server Temporarily Unavailable .

I think that it's probably a site issue. I just tried and it seemed to work fine. Keep trying and let me know if it doesn't work for ya!

~ Syn
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 2:52 AM
I'm still having trouble . But thank you very much for your prompt and informative response . I will try in a few days to see if the problem clears up on its own .
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 7:04 PM
Hi , still having trouble , but what I really came here for was to say that I love your work . You are one of my top favorite creators , and I just wanted to say thanks for all the great work you've done on superhero costumes . Good ones are very hard to find . In my opinion , the way you create suits is comparative to the excellent skins on Genesims . Mucho thanks , Synaptic Sim !