Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yet another UO House (two story villa)

by swyrealsim Posted 18th Feb 2006 at 8:35 PM - Updated 19th Feb 2006 at 3:24 AM by swyrealsim : because i was asked to ;)

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 4:21 AM
Very nice!! Downloading now!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 4:56 AM
lol. I used to want this house back when I played UO. Nice job on it. Looks like I can have it now.

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 11:32 AM
i get empty package message when i unrar the file and try to install via Clean Installer
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 2:33 PM
389 bytes???? Maybe the wrong file?

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 4:57 PM
okay i am confused about the size.. i know this is the right file and that it would not have been submitted if it weren't.. would it? i'll double check none the less..

Anelca: why are you unrar'ing? it is not zipped or rar'd.. it is simply the sims package.. or do you just mean trying to open with clean installer? i'll check this to on my other system

thanks for letting me know of the problems your seeing and i will be sure to check into them and get them fixed (if i can) asap

in times of darkness seek out the light, but when that light becomes to bright, seek out the darkness it is your only escape.

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

[COLOR=Magenta]also A HARDCORE john cena fan[/COLOR]
Scholar
#7 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 7:59 PM
oops yeah sorry .....Clean Installer
hope you find the problem and that its fixable....it's a lovely house
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 5:48 PM
LOL wow! What a blast from the past! I fondly remember UO. I played on Chesapeake and these classic UO homes have brought a smile to my face! I'll have to make a sim of my UO avatar and move them in!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd May 2006 at 11:52 PM
I am also playing UO.
This house is too similar and has been surprised.
I was allowed to download.
Thank you!