Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Arya (Elf) from Book 1 (Eragon') of the Inheritance trilogy

by Shauny Posted 19th Feb 2006 at 7:21 PM - Updated 30th Mar 2006 at 2:57 PM by angel f

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 5:12 PM
Sehr gut! This is really good and I love the book. You did a great job with her.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 5:14 PM
Very nice. Thanks

Call me Cher.....cause everyone else does. <3

She didn't even notice, or pay much attention As the tide came in and swept her three into the ocean
Now all her advice, it seems useless
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 5:18 PM
Thanx! (This is my first upload, wasnt sure if it was gonna work or not) I love the Books too and realised that nobody else had made her!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 5:42 PM
I love the eragon books and your Arya sim is amazing! she looks alot like I pictured her.Thanks!

All I ever wanted was an honest weeks pay for an honest days work. Sgt. Bilko
Instructor
#6 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 9:00 PM
Shes so beautiful!! I haven't read the books though, but if someone that's this beautiful is in them, they must be pretty good. Great job on her. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing this little beauty with us.

Beep boop.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 9:29 PM
i love the books, and this is almost exactly how i pictured Arya, nice job

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 4:25 AM
shes gorgeous! Just like i pictured her! u r my hero! lol

i wish they'd stop rejecting my sims! The packages were full when I had them!!! :(
Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 7:11 AM
Ahh, this is very nice. I can't wait for the third book. This looks exactly like her, very well done!

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 11:16 AM
Amazing! Nice work you've done here She's verry pretty

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I'm more than a gril and I don't fear falling I've fallen further than your eyes can see, but something inside me, your body is calling I'm tumbling toward you like a doom propehcy[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 10:12 PM
Your Arya is lovely thankyou. I recently finished reading both books and can't wait for the third, oh, and the movies that are being made of them.
#12 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 11:18 PM
she's great! do u think u could try eragon next?
#13 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 3:57 AM
Default Ohhhhh
Quote: Originally posted by Shauny
Thanx! (This is my first upload, wasnt sure if it was gonna work or not) I love the Books too and realised that nobody else had made her!

I LOVE THE BOOK AND I HAVE ALL THREE MY PARENTS ARE GOOD FRIENDS OF CHRISTOPHE PAOLINI SO I GOT THE BOOKS EARLY THEY ARE REALLY GOOD THANKS FOR ARYA SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE WHAT I IMAGINED! :baloons:
#14 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 4:00 AM
Default Hi There:}thanks
:wave: :2cents: :salute: [B][I]
Quote: Originally posted by nerdlemuffin246531
I LOVE THE BOOK AND I HAVE ALL THREE MY PARENTS ARE GOOD FRIENDS OF CHRISTOPHE PAOLINI SO I GOT THE BOOKS EARLY THEY ARE REALLY GOOD THANKS FOR ARYA SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE WHAT I IMAGINED! :baloons:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 4:31 PM
Hi, thanx for all the gr8 messages. nerdlemuffin246531, coollio! your sooo lucky!!! I cant wait for the film in December! I was planning on makin Eragon and Durza next (just need a hair mes for Durza to be converted for males).

If God could make perfect girl for me it'd be you
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 6:37 AM
wow! She looks just like i pictured her! I absolutely loved the books! You did a great job!! Cant wait for the movie

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) To be wise is to know everything else about something and nothing about everything else!

Click HERE to see George Bush kissing Johnny Howard!
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 11:21 AM
this is wonderful iv got to hav read those books more than a million times its like you've picked her out of my imagination and animated her
Field Researcher
#18 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 12:46 AM
I've read that book. I love his books (Christopher Paolini). Even though I imagened her a bit different, she is awsome!

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 10:00 PM
You made a good job! But the ears are a little bitt to big, why don't you take the ears which is already in the game? However, she's fantastic! :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 3:49 AM
I hate Arya in the books, the heros always find elven loves. /cry And in the end it never works out, haha.

I love your Arya Sim though! Your Sim is much prettier than I imagined her, great job!!

I saw a pic for the movie, a blonde Eragon and Arya? Please! They can find someone better. I think the person who plays Arya looks a lot like Arwen in LOTR... hmm.

Nnice job!!! Keep up the great work!!

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night. -Edgar Allen Poe
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 3:02 AM
OO Wonderfuls job. I like the outfit. I too LOVE the books.

The ability to believe in ones self, can change, even fate.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 7:25 PM Last edited by chainedbyroses : 8th Jan 2007 at 11:05 PM. Reason: made it mor clear & concise; nitpicky fix
Might be able to help
Quote: Originally posted by Shauny
I was planning on makin Eragon and Durza next (just need a hair mes for Durza to be converted for males).

which hair mesh do you need converted? if you lemme know & i'll give it my best shot in SimPE ASAP.

btw, arya's really good. but if i recall though (only thing!), the book said she had dark, emerald eyes. i was re-reading the books for the 1000th time & noticed that, so i figured i might as well mention it. other than that]] you did a great job!

~chainedbyroses
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 12:40 AM
I have a problem I don't know how to fix... When I open the rar it says, "Error! Unexpected end of archive!" And I have no idea how to fix it...Please help!

"There is a light at the end of every tunnel...Just pray it's not a train!"

Never Knows Best
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 11:08 PM
sometimes all the information doesn't send for a download, especially if you use dial-up internet. sometimes ya gotta give it a few shots before a download chooses to cooperate. redownload the file & it should work. ^^
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 4:43 PM
The Simstv.com link also does not work for me... is there another place to get the meshes?

"There is a light at the end of every tunnel...Just pray it's not a train!"

Never Knows Best
Page 1 of 2