Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

6 Curvy Girl full-body Jeans+Tops *recolors* of Starangel's Mesh

by cherokee8699 Posted 19th Feb 2006 at 11:17 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2006 at 10:55 PM by cherokee8699

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 6:40 PM
Nice I like these!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 12:12 AM
Another great lot for this fab mesh. Nicely done my sweet friend, I can't wait for the next lot off you Thanks for sharing :grouphug:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 1:06 PM
very sexy, I like those faded black jeans alot, mmm yea.

Starangel's Curvy and Warlokk's 36d-38 (set to fat gives a butt to worship) are the 2 best meshes.

Cherokee I like the stuff you did with the alpha channels. I've made a bunch of recolors for these two models that exploit .... ehh, having 3 alpha maps to see through Just can't seem to let an alpha get by without laying some kind of gauz on it or something...

Those specular jeans you made in this release are wicked. Also the flower patt on black sweater. That's just downright hot.

Someone please make a new adaption mesh of starangel's Curvy so she can wear specular silk nighty.

I'll shut up now
Theorist
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 12:25 AM
Pretty variety, thank you! :wave: :baloons:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
Pretty variety, thank you! :wave: :baloons:

Long time no hear from! Thanks for the nice comment

~*~*~*~*~Hello from the USA*~*~*~*~*
~I love my PC because my friends live in it~
~*MTS2 Best Buddy: Mishnumber1*~
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 5:23 PM
Thank you so much.