Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

nurseries roseeblue

by 15pupmaus49 Posted 20th Feb 2006 at 3:43 PM - Updated 21st Feb 2006 at 9:03 PM by 15pupmaus49

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 3:52 PM
Very cute!
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 3:53 PM
AwWw, i <3 it! Its ADORABLE!
BUT...i cant find the mesh for it...?

~*~Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get~*~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 4:16 PM
NJCheergrl, as I wrote above, all meshes you need are included, rest is Maxis
#5 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 4:19 PM
i can see in the pic u got some cute little toddler stuff could u make it seperatly so every one colud really see it better too.i've never seen some of those objects its cool though. Autumn
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 4:38 PM
Three times it attempted to skachat'.Each time reaches half and - the break of archive.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 6:27 PM
@Hazel Rose, click on the pics to enlarge for a better view

@Marksi, I'm sorry that you have problems, it's a big file I know, but others don't have any probs. All I can do is to upload as rar.-file through rapid share and send you the link.
let me know
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 6:54 PM
How awesome! I was able to download it without any problems. I also have some Simmies that are pregnant and will love the new items! :-D
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 8:45 PM
Wow!! Gorgeous!! My Sims will love this nursery!!

Will you be making a pink colour theme as well? It would be lovely to have a choice or to mix and match!

Thank you so much for your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 8:59 PM
Beutiful thats all i can say

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 11:12 PM
I like your objects too but the file is just to large to download, I have tried so my times and the download does not finish, I have tried to download on both dial-up and wireless broadband. Smaller individual files would be better especially for those who are only on dial-up internet. Again I would love to have your nursery in my houses.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 11:43 PM
@tania-lee, pls follow the above link, I have uploaded the file as rar. through rapidshare
Field Researcher
#13 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 11:52 PM Last edited by Ravynlee : 21st Feb 2006 at 12:20 AM.
Actually I'm on dial up and the trick is to refresh your page a few times while it's still downloading. It's what I do to get files ten times bigger than this, and while it's laborious to say the least it does work.

Having said that I can't find the link to the original mesh. (I take it the mesh is included in the download hense the file size, but still, woiuld like to see original source. Call me an idiot). I open the link provided above but everythings in German - and the English translation page is just as choppy. Where am I supposed to be looking? Can someone clear this up for me?
Thanks.

Great work recolouring BTW. A nice pink or neutral yellow would be sweet too Or white... white goes with just about anything...*hint-hint*
Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 4:11 AM
Are all of these functional? (Such as: the bounce chair actually bouces? can your toddler rock on the rocking horse?)
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 6:26 AM
Very, very adorable! Thank you for sharing these.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 8:54 AM
god so cute! thankies!

H a p P y S i m M i N g!
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 10:02 AM
I love the recolour hun!
Instructor
#18 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 7:01 PM
I really love the recolors, however, the maxi's crib and changing table cease to exist in my game now. Any ideas on what the problem may be? Thanks for sharing.
#19 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 12:28 AM
Aw, everything is so sweet! Wonderful job! Thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 8:23 PM
All the nursery sets I downloaded are no longer available in my game, since installing this. Any idea why or how to fix it?

~Paula~

http://cybermoms.homelinux.com

A Place For Mom's To Hang Out!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 10:18 AM
@AnAngel, I've tested it in my game right now, everything is available. You have to activate the custom content and then you must restart your game.
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 10:31 PM
how do i make the stuff come up like the swing and walker and the trick and things. they won't show up on my game
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Al_Gal
Are all of these functional? (Such as: the bounce chair actually bouces? can your toddler rock on the rocking horse?)

No, i'm pretty sure they're just decorative. Still cool though.
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:41 PM
Thanx so much! This is brill! Keep up the good work.