Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Digital Devil Saga - The Embryon Tribe w/Roland

by meowski Posted 23rd Feb 2006 at 12:08 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 11:15 PM
These are so cool! I was thinking about getting this game is it good? Love your sims!

lgfuad
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EternalxLove26
These are so cool! I was thinking about getting this game is it good? Love your sims!

The game is awesome. Difficult, but awesome. After beating both games, I'm happy I poured the hours into it in between essays and drawing projects ~,o If you can manage to get a copy of the original DDS, get it, since it's out of print and extremely rare. DDS 2 can be bought retail right now.

And thank you for the compliment. I'm immensly proud of these... I can easily say this is my best work thus far.

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 4:34 AM
Thanks so much! These are fantasticcccc <3<3<3<3
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 2:42 PM
....oh my god, I love you. I squee with unadulterated happy now. ^.^

No animals were harmed in the making of this post. People though? They were probably laughed at, poked, bitten, or otherwise made to cry.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 12:04 PM
Nice outfits although I think they seem a little flat .
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 12:51 AM Last edited by Lady Tatsuhiko : 18th Aug 2008 at 2:52 AM.
Thank you so much! I just wish Argilla's hair mesh was avalible. She's my favorite character >.<
the site is out.

Edit: Okay the new link is here for the hair mesh: http://www.simsconnection.com/jooml...ask=view&id=238