Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MikeydeeBee's Green Arrow "BY REQUEST"

by MIKEYDEEBEE53 Posted 23rd Feb 2006 at 7:01 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2006 at 10:53 PM by MIKEYDEEBEE53

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 2:16 PM
Keep up the great work!!
Instructor
#3 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 10:52 PM
Very cool. You did a great job on him. 4 stars. Thanks for sharing him with everyone.

-deviantinvader

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." -Albert Einstein
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 12:49 PM
Very Nice.

GA is cool. I've got the bow and arrows already for him from Rose's site.
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 7:41 AM
SWEET! Two of Clan Arrow down and two more to find!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 7:35 AM
There's something wrong with the file. When I try to install it I get a message saying I have to open a custon content package file. When I try and install it with the content manager the package shows as empty.

Prop Attachment Hack - Add all sorts of accessories onto your sims

Idle Animations Hack - Easy access to all idle animations

Dance Animations Hack - Easy access to all dance animations
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 4:36 PM
I am having the same problem. The package is empty. There is nothing to install.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 4:25 AM
Ditto. And I'm having the same problem with Cyclops and Havok.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:26 PM
Same here. :< I really wanted him too
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 9:21 PM
I second the empty package problem...any chance you could fix that? I'd really like to download GA