Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gravitation - Shuichi and Yuki

by meowski Posted 24th Feb 2006 at 5:17 AM - Updated 27th Jul 2006 at 7:44 AM by meowski

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 2:51 PM
That is pretty good. Gravitation is a good show!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 4:07 PM
Kawaiii!!!!!!!! What about simming Ryuichi and Mr. K too???
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 4:12 PM
Yeah finally some one made them! Thanxs a bunch they are just perfect ! I agree with Mitarashi, please sim Ryu-chan, too he's such as cute. I love Gravi!

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mitarashi
Kawaiii!!!!!!!! What about simming Ryuichi and Mr. K too???

Nittle Grasper is next, although the Ryuichi hair mesh isn't working for me now and I can't find an appropriate one for Touma. Peggysims has a perfect mesh for Noriko that I will be using.

Mr. K will follow after that, so will Sakano-san. Since they wear everyday clothes, I won't be making custom meshes. That also reduces the file size, and since I just uploaded 30 mb in sims recently I'm a little sensitive to that. ^^;

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 6:32 PM
Oh! YUKI! Are you sleeping Yuki? Thank you so much! Thank you thank you! You did such a good job. I really want Ryu chan so if it's my mesh your using I'm going to go fix right now.

lgfuad
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 6:34 PM
Yeah!! *jumps up and down* thank you for making NG soon ^_^! na no da!

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EternalxLove26
I really want Ryu chan so if it's my mesh your using I'm going to go fix right now.

Actually, I -really- want to use your mesh, so if you can get it working I will use if for Ryu-chan. Until then, I'll see what else is close for the purpose of getting the general idea out.

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 2:02 AM
-purrs- My dear, you beat me to them! XD
Shuichi looks wonderful! My first thought when I saw that mesh was "OMGWTFSHINDOU."
And Yuki's face is just beautiful. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 4:38 AM
Tohma and Noriko are pretty much done. Ryuichi is giving me some trouble, though. >.< I'll keep at it.

Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 12:17 PM
WOW!
I love gravitation! THANKS!!! :D

I am the Chooser of the Slain
----------------------------------------------------------
We are beautiful shieldmaidens on winged horses, armed with helmets and spears.. We fly over the battlefield choosing corpses and carry them off to Valhöll where they became Einherjar...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 4:44 PM
I just wanted to say I fixed the mesh.

lgfuad
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 12:00 AM
I can't open them...;_; I have the Sims 2, University, and Nightlife, but everytime I open the simspack, its says that I don't have required expansion data...T_T Help me...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aylwyn
I can't open them...;_; I have the Sims 2, University, and Nightlife, but everytime I open the simspack, its says that I don't have required expansion data...T_T Help me...

Did you download all the needed meshes? Also, try CleanPack installer. I know for a fact that both expansion packs are required for their clothes. All I can think to do otherwise, if CleanPack doesn't work, is to reinstall the game. ^^; But seriously, CleanPack Installer will fix any and all problems with install, even if you don't have the expansion data, so use that to open any file you download here.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 3:06 AM
Okay, Nittle Grasper is done but my stupid self forgot to post the links anywhere but the text of the post so it got denied. Sorry for dropping the ball! I'm fixing it and it will be up hopefully soon, pending approval.

Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 1:11 PM
thank a lot !!
I can finally have them ^_^

I've already said it but Thank for these pretty skins
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 4:09 PM
I love Gravitation (Yuki, Yuki, Yuuuuuuuki)!!! Yuki and Shuichi are a great couple. You did a good job on them. Thank's!!!

Death is not the only way to die, because every way of dying means death.
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 4:23 PM
*Screams* Oh, my goodness! I've been waiting so long for someone to make some Gravi skins! They are absolutely beautiful. Especially the eyes. The color is a little off. (Shuichi's eyes are purple and Yuki's are hazel/amber), but I'm sure the color can be easily tweaked in-game. These guys will most definitely be finding a home in my game.

Just do your best, and leave the rest. 'Twill all come right some day or night.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Souji-kun
Shuichi's eyes are purple

Watch the OAV. They're green. I did the same thing to Ryuichi. Considering how Yuki's eyes and hair are contextualized into a realistic context, it made no sense to me why Shuichi's eyes would be such a bizzare color. Since the OAV took a realistic approach, even with Noriko's purple hair, I decided to use green eyes instead.

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 7:35 PM
Esta de aqui arriba se ha flipao asi como quien no quiere la cosa!!!!!

I think your job is great! In my opinion Suichi is better done than Yuki

Puede ser que la vida me guíe hasta el sol, puede ser, que el mal, domine tus horas, o que toda tu risa, le gane ese pulso al dolor... puede ser, que el malo sea hoy.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ovejillanegra
I think your job is great! In my opinion Suichi is better done than Yuki

:laughs: I thought Yuki was better myself! =P But thanks, if you think what I view to be my weaker one to be the better, I guess that means I did pretty well. Yay!

#22 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 5:30 AM
Gravitation! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 11:00 AM
Goodness, could those two be any cuter? Well, Shuichi's abso-friggin'-lutely adorable and Yuki is hot enough to make fans drown in their own drool. Top-notch job! Thanx!
#24 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 12:21 PM
OMG!!!!Someone finally made them!You did a really good job!Thanks a bunch!!And i love you so much!!!!=)
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 9:17 PM
I'm so glad someone made these two! Gotta love Gravitation!

But, there's a problem. I can't seem to download Shuichi's hair. DX Any help?
Page 1 of 2