Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invisible burglar alarm

by pfish Posted 24th Feb 2006 at 8:28 AM - Updated 29th Jan 2009 at 2:40 PM by -Maylin-

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
#2 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 8:36 AM
Neat, very neat.
"What's that playing on the radio? Why do I start swaying to and fro? I have never heard that song before. " - Sha-Na-Na
#3 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 10:57 AM Last edited by verona114 : 24th Feb 2006 at 10:59 AM. Reason: this isn't a request btw
does this alarm trick the burglers....like do they show up more? cause in my game i found that when i installed an alarm system the burgler stayed away. and i miss him =( i want him to come around every now and then and get busted by my invisible alarm so i can watch...and laugh....

p.s. by no means is this a request i understand you guys work very hard on what you do....just a question not put very simply... :sorry:
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 3:44 PM
That is weird. My burglars did come every time. I used a burglar hack to test my burglar alarm. Maybe your burglar is very smart.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th May 2006 at 7:29 PM
You know, this has gotta be the first WORKING alarm that will fit nicely into a medieval neighbourhood... thank you!! :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 3:37 AM
At first, I was reluctant to download this because I don't like replacing original Maxis items. Then I thought how butt ugly the original is, so I downloaded it anyways!

What the avatar says...
retired moderator
#7 Old 24th May 2007 at 1:34 AM
This is JUST what I was looking for. Thanks so much for sharing!

Formerly known as boolPropped
Inventor
#8 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 9:29 AM
Thanks so much now all i need is an invisible toilet to move under all those stupid decorative ones people like Birgit and Tollis make. Why make a set with a DECO bidet in all these colors and no freakin' toilet? I love all of you who make invisible objects, Thanks
Scholar
#9 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 1:54 AM
ThankYou Very Much for This Invisible Alarm!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 9:40 PM
Thank you. :D

I'm guessing it's difficult to come up with inventive ways to take descriptive snapshots of invisible items. This one takes the cake! It must have taken a long time... waiting for your burglar. ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 1:40 AM
If I delete it, will the original visible alarm still be there?