Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two wedding gowns

by Iffka Posted 27th Feb 2006 at 4:12 AM - Updated 27th Feb 2006 at 3:57 PM by Iffka

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 3:18 PM
These are absolutely beautifully done, great texture
btw which meshes is it?

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 3:32 PM
the second dress looks like it needs a mesh from simchic, and i love both the dresses, lods of detail, it must have taken you ages to create!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 8:39 PM
Wow! You textured the Hell out of these dresses!! They're awesome!! :valentine

rach

Live... and Love.. Passionatly
Forum Resident
#5 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 9:53 PM
These are beautiful! Did you base them on real dresses? 'Cause I want them!!! Thank you so much for making our simmies beautiful brides!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 10:28 PM
OMG! the second is amazing! Great Job!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 11:50 PM
WOW both are awesome, thanks so much for sharing

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 3:27 AM
these are very good - thank you for making them
Scholar
#9 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 7:03 AM
Iffka, these are beautiful. Amazing work!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:43 AM

Recent updates: March 7, 2006
Pyjamas for adult males
Knit Mini Dress
Clothes for teenager's girl

Another my works you can see there
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 11:41 AM
Gorgeous dresses! but i'm having trouble trying to find the mesh in sim chic... can anybody help at all?
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 6:35 PM
They look great! I just love the second one. I hope they'll appear in my game :umm:
Scholar
#13 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:54 AM
Very pretty thanksyou do good work thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 12:05 PM
It'd be real helpful to know which meshes we should look for.. I can't find any that match either dress in SimChick.

3/31-4/1: I survived The Great Llama Day of 2006

"Flaming sims aren't much fun, they don't come when you call, they don't even try." - Iscariot on sim+firejet=?
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 3:28 AM
I tried the second dress in CAS in my game. It looks beautiful! Thank you so much for making and sharing it with everyone! I needed two lovely wedding gowns for my lesbian couple. This will work great. Now they can have a fairy tale wedding.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 2:36 AM
That's very beautiful! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 9:48 AM
I wanted the first dress, the one with the necklace. Since the link you provided to the mesh is useless, I tried downloading every single Simchic mesh that I found in TheSimsGraveyeard.com (84 meshes), even the ones that obviously wouldn't fit the shape. NONE of them worked, so could please tell us which/where is the mesh? Or even better, include it in the download???
That would be very appreaciated, thank you.