Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classy Tops Adults & young Adults.

by gobbie Posted 2nd Mar 2006 at 2:35 PM - Updated 3rd Mar 2006 at 12:54 PM by gobbie

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 11:42 PM
:jig: oh cool, you've made these for adults as well as teens :banana: thanks alot for sharing ***clicks thanks and downloads*** :bigwave:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 12:56 AM
thanx guys they are actually old creations from about nov 03 i had them on another site but they never got uploaded for download and since its taking awhile for my new stuff to get finished i thought what they heck and im glad you like them

Love conquers all...well unless there's a chocolate bar present AND IF THERE IS ITS MINE MWAHAHA...no really it is mine ...gimmie :)

my TSR stuff
my guestpage at sims2fashion

Just got my first ever carrrrr, watch out old ladies, cats and pigeons lol
Forum Resident
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 5:29 AM
LOL- I love the description. I bet if you combine this with Warlokk's new 3D nipples, this will poke our sims' eyes out! -LOL- Thanks.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 6:26 AM
Well I got these for my teens so I had to get them for my young adults and adults!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 12:55 PM
glad you like them...i might try that mesh too im not a tart but i do love to tease haha

Love conquers all...well unless there's a chocolate bar present AND IF THERE IS ITS MINE MWAHAHA...no really it is mine ...gimmie :)

my TSR stuff

Inventor
#7 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 9:51 AM
Beautiful tops. Thanks 4 sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 10:35 AM
glad you all like

my TSR stuff