Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts uniforms for children (movie style)

by cloudlessnights Posted 2nd Mar 2006 at 4:31 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2009 at 3:59 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 7:05 PM
Wow! Thanks I've been looking for something like this! The only thing that bothers me is that 176 PEOPLE DOWNLOADED this and only 10 were sweet enough to say thanks! :naughty: SOME people these days just don't appreciate the things others take time to make for us. Anyways thanks! :wave:

Love doesn't make the world go round, Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 3:23 AM
Awesome! Thanks! I have been looking forever for something like this! Thanks so much for making it! I can't believe that so many downloaded, but so little bothered to thankyou for your wonderful creation! You would think that they would appreiciate(SP?) such good stuff, but NOOOooOoooO. What meanies! lol.
SECOND COMMENT YAYNESS!
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 8:59 PM
Thank YOU!! Wonderful job, I atempted somthing of the sort....I failed...

I sing to live, and I live to sing. My life is full of unwanted pain. but we carry on we carry on. my life is dead, and thats a shame. but I carry on I carry on.
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 5:48 AM
Thanks, i love your uniforms, im not a huge harry potter fan, i mean i do love it and all (who doesnt) but i dont play them in my game, instead i love your uniforms because there are matching uniforms for toddlers - adults, which is perfect for the story im making about a very strict no nonsense house, where the kids have to wear uniforms at all times and these are by far the best uniforms ive found so far.

Lovely1464~ i agree, i hate that so many people dl things without thanking the person, i think people should have to rate and say thanks for an item before they can dl it
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 2:35 AM
I'm getting an invalid archive message from Winzip.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 4:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kaycab
I'm getting an invalid archive message from Winzip.

I just tried downloading it, and it's working fine now, so it might have been a temporary issue with the site - just try again at a later point, the archive seems to be okay.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 7:56 AM
i think the new one look much better thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 8:44 PM
I love the uniforms! I always put them on my sims. When they go to college they stay in a university NH called 'Hogsmeade' and I make them do Hogwarts Majors, the uniforms have really helped to make it look good. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!