Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Playground Climbing Bars

by sartake Posted 5th Mar 2006 at 11:29 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 11:39 AM
cool thanks alot :hippy:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 1:38 PM
Too bad it's only decoration.... But good job!
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 8:56 PM
That's great! ^.^ The Playground is looking awesome! ^.^ Can you do one with rings going across like the monkey bars but with lops or whatever you spell them?

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 12:02 AM Last edited by JLonier : 22nd Jan 2008 at 9:14 AM. Reason: Enough
The bars are great thank you. I have downloaded all of your playground items and they look great. Also, this one says that you need Uni and NL to use them, but I only have NL and they show up in my game. Thanks again and keep up the great work.

Life is too short not to B!t$h, that is why I am Queen!!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 1:45 AM
These were so much fun hanging upside down on, and monkey bars. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th May 2006 at 3:22 AM
Thanks These are super.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:56 PM Last edited by JLonier : 22nd Jan 2008 at 9:14 AM. Reason: You reported it now leave it alone
I love them! I just ADORE them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 6:38 AM
thanks for uploading you creations , but whats the point if they cant be used in game play ............