Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ruffle Bikini's For Teens

by gobbie Posted 5th Mar 2006 at 7:55 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 3:04 AM
Whe you say "we",.,,does that mean you have a mouse in your pocket,,,lol nice out fits Gobbler, :P

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 10:52 AM
nah its more like a rat in my pocket i have to feed it 50 fags a day to keep it working or it goes on strike (with pickette boards and everything) it looks soooo cute when it marches too

Love conquers all...well unless there's a chocolate bar present AND IF THERE IS ITS MINE MWAHAHA...no really it is mine ...gimmie :)

my TSR stuff
my guestpage at sims2fashion

Just got my first ever carrrrr, watch out old ladies, cats and pigeons lol
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 9:22 PM
I love these! Very pretty and sexy.

Where'd you get that hair? Cutest pigtails ever.

Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 10:41 PM
hair http://www.xmsims.com check them all out they are all brilliant and cute

Love conquers all...well unless there's a chocolate bar present AND IF THERE IS ITS MINE MWAHAHA...no really it is mine ...gimmie :)

my TSR stuff

Test Subject
#6 Old 21st May 2006 at 12:19 AM
Default Help
I've tried to openyour file and it gets as far as two items then the download error box appears, ive tried two or three times and it does the same.

OHTERWISE I love your outfits thank you.
Curly
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd May 2006 at 3:45 PM
hum i will give it ago and see what i get do you use modem? or cable etc? sometimes with a modem it downloads the file wrong i had that for years before i upgraded also sometimes windows downloads it wrong try downloading it with getright (free) and see what happens anyway i will try and if its my fault i will replace the files

my TSR stuff

Field Researcher
#8 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 6:38 AM
I love these.Thank you for sharing.Great Job.:D