Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maester Seymour Guado

by Hardy boyz Posted 6th Mar 2006 at 12:45 PM - Updated 17th Apr 2007 at 2:30 PM by Hardy boyz

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 2:19 AM
LOL i just started playin that agin im right at the blitz tourtament

Im travis tremonti on tso no longer travis b and live in bf im gf of tremonti mafia : )
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 3:34 AM Last edited by ~*Michi*~ : 8th Mar 2006 at 7:35 PM.
Hahahaha, omg I love Seymour Guado...no wait Fleux...no wait, I lost count of how many freakin names he had, he never went away now did he!!!!! What a funny guy, I love the guy that did his voice, that was great!!! Yoko, I am sure you will come across this later so here it is, the famous Seymour line..."Ohhhh. you didnt know"....hahaha that voice was soo funny!!!!! But he was rather fond of "It is a meanless effort", what a good guy, lol. Well anyway, thanks sooo much, now I can finally have this beloved...character in my game. Good job ^_^ Oh and I totally hate Blitz ball... I suck, hahaha it is funny to try though!!

(\_/)(\__/)(\_/)
(O.o)(='.'=)(o.O)
(")(")(")_(")(")(")
Since the day I was born until the day I die, the only side I'm on is my own...
^_^Hahaha Suzuki San^_^
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 4:32 AM
This is a really good sim. It took me FOREVER to beat him in the game!!

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 4:53 AM
THANK YOU! GREAT WORK! I was actually considering doing Seymour myself but you did a wonderful job and I dont feel the need to create him because yours is good enough for me. CHEERS
Forum Resident
#6 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 6:03 AM
what a lovely face!! I'm a sucker for a pretty guy! Thanks for the nice work!!

I...will never be a memory.
Inventor
#7 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 6:13 AM
lol! Well I'm glad all the Saymour fans found their way here! lol! I personally wasn't a huge fan... After the whole mother thing... At first I thought he was kew.. but then I lost interest.. I'm a total Tidus fan! lol! BUT! Thank you very much for making him it's always fun to see something like this! :oD Also question did anyone else ever hear him called the pregnant dude? Please I mean no affense! But I was just woundering I've heard it quite a few times... No disrespect this is a wounderful sim :oD Maybe a little to good! ;oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 9:42 AM Last edited by Hardy boyz : 11th Mar 2006 at 2:04 PM.
Thank you all!
That mean *so* much to me. I'm realy glad that you like him...
I'm just have to make sure that those pictures work...
And yes... some of my friends have called him the pregnant dude

Quote: Originally posted by froggyluvr
This is a really good sim. It took me FOREVER to beat him in the game!!

I haven't come that far yet. Yuna is going to tell Seymour that she wants to marry him (no don't!) and then the Al Bhed shows up... and there I am. stuck! I'm just dying all the time - dead anoying. I had to read that Seymour !SPOILER! was the bad guy...

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 7:23 PM
He looks great!I'm downloading him right now!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 11:56 PM
OMG.....
*bows down to Hardy Boyz*
i had made a post asking just for his hair, and here you are, making him ^^

(its just a shame my sims is not taking any custom content right now other than floors and walls, but i will sort this out evein if i have to unload OfB and go back to Nightlife!)

as to MY fave Syemore line.....ooh, gota be in the frost temple, when he saiy about the fire in Yuna's eyes...and how she is beautiful..the old romantic :p

Hardy, lemmi give you a little tip....i was forver getting my ass handed to me in that frosen temple at first....then i had the problem of not getting the chest in the temple of Bevel and making my way all the way to Zanarkand and past there to the hiden temple and not being able to get inside *whimper* and having to go ALLLLLL the way back to the save in Maccalania (because you HAVE!! to get the chests in the bevel nd zanarkand temples, or else you cant get one of the later eaons, and im not sure you can actually finish the game without them...)

i found that if i managed to get hold of even just Yuna's mega wepon (the Nirvana staff) and taking it to that special spot and charging it up once (even though its still pretty useless then hehe).........if i had all my aeons full charged, since the mega wepons unlock something (i think its tha max dammage limit)
if i pummled him with aeons, after getting Yuna Rocket fueled (hastea or even hastega)
i could beat him ^^ and i sometimes didnt even need underdog secret mixes ^^

but yeah, has anyone noticed..they make 99% of the bad guys, the georgeous ones?
*cries*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 3:00 PM Last edited by Hardy boyz : 11th Mar 2006 at 2:04 PM.
Thank you... I'll remember this -- I think

Yep, and if there're not bad... they're gay... and in Seymour's case -- I think both

But I *do* love his voice... so sexy...

And can you tell me one thing... why do I always fall for the bad guys? I mean, Alan Rickman in Robin Hood, Snape, Mr Malfoy, Malfoy, Sauron... :err:

Hahahaha, just kidding with you

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 6:02 PM
AWWWWWHA!!!! It's master Seymour!!! WAAAW! The face is really his! Great job! SHIIA! Seymour is one of the best characters in the FF saga (Together with Kadaj, Sephirot, Loz and Seifer!!!) !!! (You will not belive how long time it took me to kill Seymour!!)
Well, he really looks nice, and it would be soooo cool if you could make a hair mesh that is his real hair!!

Drit bra arbeid!
LENGE LEVE SVERIGE!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 10:13 AM
Horray for Seymour! A character who never gets the recognition he deserves! (even though he did manage to make me swear -alot- during some of the fights!) Great job!

It's impossible to find Auron (young and old) and Jecht *sobs*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 10:53 AM Last edited by Hardy boyz : 11th Mar 2006 at 2:05 PM.
I'm gonna try and make Auron... It's just that I have an exam right now, so I don't have the time... but next week the exam is finished -- so I hope I get to him then
And in my personal opinion, Auron is best. Such a sexy voice and... *sighs* my G*D he's sexy!

And Extreme Darkness girl, lessen att det inte gick så bra under OS... läste att Norge trodde att Svergie var glada för det... hmm... inte alls, svenskar tycker det är kul när det går bra för syskon

When I'm getting better at doing meshes (right now I suck!) I'm gonna try to do his hair too.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 10:50 PM
FFX is my favorite FF game so far! Awsome work by the way.

whenever I want you
all I have to do
is dream....
Field Researcher
#16 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 7:38 AM
Oh, Seymour <3 My favourite villian of all times. it's a pity no one would take a whack at his nifty hair-do, but you did a wonderful job with his face. thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 2:35 AM
Finally Lord Seymour Guado is here! Bow down and worship him. to bad about the hair still its an awsome sim.
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 8:09 AM
*Applauds*

You did a fantastic job on him. I love the clothes!

Now: how to beat Seymour--kill the Guados first. They're the ones keeping him alive. Use Yuna's "Pray" ability to keep everyone's HP up--and in this fight, Auron, Tidus, and Wakka were my best fighters. (And yes, Auron is sexay! I have a picture of Matt McKenzie somewhere around here.)

"Haste" is a good option here, as well.

Then you get to call Shiva, and when she casts an ice spell on herself--she heals.

My favorite Seymour scene is the trip "back" to Zanarkand in the Sphere, and he asks Auron: "Sir--why are you still here?" I love Auron's reaction to him.

Here's my site: Spirited Sims
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 10:19 AM
Thank you. That will help.

When I saw a picture of Matt... that kind of ruined my picture of Auron... I imagined that the person who did the voice, would be as sexy as Auron -- I was wrong.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
#20 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 10:27 AM
Wow, he looks really awesome! The outfit is really cool! THX! Im so glad!
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LordIssaru
Finally Lord Seymour Guado is here! Bow down and worship him. to bad about the hair still its an awsome sim.

Just look at it as the hair after the wedding.

Seymour HAD to have hat hair after that.

Not to mention--he was part Human, so he could style his hair however he wanted. But--this is another topic. :p

HB--Just let me know when you do Auron. He's definitely going in my game!

Heh: Did you know older Auron also had the ponytail?

Here's my site: Spirited Sims
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 12:37 PM
Yea I know that he had that... so cute

Well I'm trying as hard as I can, but Aurons cloths are *even more* dificult to do. And upon all that I have school. But hopefully end of next week or the week after that.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 3:09 PM
holaa Well work¡¡¡ Aurons skin is very realist. Good job :D
Scholar
#24 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 2:52 AM
He has a very nice face...good work! Thank you for sharing him.
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 9:00 AM
wondeful detail, downloaded and happy ^^.
Gook work
Thanks for sharing :D