Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Millenium Falcon Quad Laser Cannon

by xanathon Posted 7th Mar 2006 at 2:06 PM - Updated 8th Mar 2006 at 6:22 PM by xanathon

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 2:12 PM
Ohh! That's cool!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 2:35 PM
Very Nice
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 9:24 PM
Xanathon, it is so good to see your objects again. I am so happy that you are still creating, my game is so much more interesting and fun with your talents. Thank you a million times.

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 9:41 PM
Thanks for the warm words.

I was away from modding the sims 2 for about six months, but I guess this is an addiction that's hard to overcome. :o)

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 1:19 AM
Dude, that is flipping awesome. I'm a Star Wars geek. Not too geeky, but I like it a lot.

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 1:23 AM
I'm so glad to see your back, I have everything you've done annd use them in many lots.
Thanks for sharing,
Sandy
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 2:39 AM
this is realy good my friend is going to want this for his fortress house that his sim owns that is on my computer

dear humanity we regret being alien #$@%#@ we regret comming to earth and we most certainly regret the core just blewup our riggidy @$$ fleet
hoo rah!
Scholar
#9 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 3:25 AM
Somebody pinch me,are we still playin the sims2 game or we lost in space,lol
there for a sec i though i was dreaming, Nice job,this is something you dont see everyday,very Unique,,,Id give you 6 stars but only allowed 5, guess i click it twice and give you 10,lol,,,Thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 4:42 AM
These babies look great atop towers too if you were building a futuristic or military lot too. Excellent work, may the force be with you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 8:41 AM
*falls to the floor and kisses Xanathons feet*
Cheers Mate - If you ever come to Berlin I'll buy you a Pint
Now it's complete.
Airen greetz form the german capital
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 8:45 AM
Yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 9:19 PM
I like Star Wars, too.

Great job! More, please!!!...

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 8:56 AM
Thank you for sharing your fine work! This was just what I was looking for in constructing a battleship for the latest installment of my "Strangetown Conspiracy" series. You'll be credited in the closing credits of the film.