Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autumn Bay Neighborhood

by gethane Posted 14th Mar 2006 at 3:47 PM - Updated 13th Nov 2007 at 9:14 PM by gethane : updated file

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 11:13 PM
I love the name of the place...

thnx..

Builder delux.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 11:48 PM
Is it possible to have fairly large hill, and a road leading up there, so you can put a mansion up there?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 1:19 AM
Nice job! It is fantastic. It is a great neighborhood for nice houses. Thanks.

The Sims 2 Vacation, my collection for it is here and I will update it as often as possible.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 4:14 AM
Very nice place and thank you .
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 4:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by j3r0m3z
Is it possible to have fairly large hill, and a road leading up there, so you can put a mansion up there?

I've been working on some terrains lately, so I'll try to work something like that in to one. I'll have to go back into Autumn Bay and see if it could be easily added. I think it could.

Thanks for your kind words everyone!
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 10:12 PM
Very nice ^_^
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 8:56 PM
I have tried to download this multiple times and the only thing in the file is one .png file. There are no sc4's, and I've been having this problem with quite a few nhoods that are offered here. It says to search all the replies because often the files are reposted further in, but that hasn't been the case yet. Can anyone tell me please why the actual nhood isn't in the .rar?