Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lucian D'Arcangel - by Request, for Madness

by silvertreedrake Posted 15th Mar 2006 at 1:19 AM - Updated 15th Mar 2006 at 6:16 AM by silvertreedrake

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 6:52 PM
OMG! I wish someday I'll meet a guy like him ^_^! He's perfect I love him and I'm sure my Sim Ladys will, too! Thanxs for sharing!

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 7:03 PM
THAT is just beautiful. Downloading him now. Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 7:36 PM
....if only i was a sim......

Thanks!

If God could make perfect girl for me it'd be you
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 7:48 PM
Wow, thank you for making him available. He definately is gorgeous! I'll be sure to take good care of him and give him a good home.

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Scholar
#6 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 8:04 PM
He is the way I had pictured LeStat back when I read the books. I wish they would have cast Julian Sands for the movie instead of Tom Cruise and made him up to look like your SIM. They could have pulled it off with Julian.

When I'm done with my own work and reloading and rebuilding everything I lost in a crash I'm going to put him into my Downtown and replace that sad sack vampire count that comes with the game as the reigning kind of Vampires.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
When I'm done with my own work and reloading and rebuilding everything I lost in a crash I'm going to put him into my Downtown and replace that sad sack vampire count that comes with the game as the reigning kind of Vampires.

He'll be so pleased! He'll want to leave my game, and take up permanent residence in yours
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 9:39 PM
...Like Shawnie...I also...wish I was a Sim...

A crazy person doesn't really lose her mind . It just becomes something more entertaining
Instructor
#9 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 9:42 PM
He is very beautiful. I just built a whole new downtown, and I think he will have to move in. I don't have many blonds running around.

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by liegenschonheit
I just built a whole new downtown, and I think he will have to move in. I don't have many blonds running around.

Well, if any blond children appear, you'll know who's responsible!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 11:38 PM
Thanks for sharing him he's gorgeous!! heck..I'd jump fly or crawl thru his window anytime!! aahhh...mine..he's mine now!! Thanks again..I think the hair suits him well!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 1:58 AM
Can you say "sexy" , thanx. xD
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 2:25 AM
Awesome sim
There is no such thing as a pleasure sim, whos cancer. (I think)
Cult Leader
#14 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 5:49 AM
So sexy. You did an awesome job. I was eying him off too in your hair post. Thanx 5 stars xo
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 6:43 AM
He's adorable! I have just the lady vampire sim to bite him....

If only my life was as fun as my sims...

----------------------------------
Forum Resident
#16 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 3:23 PM
rrr, my heat-o-meter spotted some very hot stuff, better don't keep it too close to Lucian, or it'll break Very sexy sim, thanks alot drakie :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jedi_knight
Awesome sim
There is no such thing as a pleasure sim, whos cancer. (I think)

Sorry, but the Pleasure Aspiration was in Nightlife. Cancer is from the Western Horoscope.

Beautiful sim, by the way. I'm immediatly going to download him and make him another vampire...
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 3:22 AM
Very nice! I was just scanning the thumbnails, this one jumped out... looks great.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 11:56 AM
*sigh* I keep filling my game with all these gorgeous slightly feminine men, and there are no "macho" guys left in my neighbourhood... oh well! *downloads* he's flipping gorgeous!

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 8:05 AM
The Sim looks great but I keep getting an error everytime I try to unpack him it keeps telling me that it requires expansion pack data that I don't have. any clues on why this is happening to me ... any way it is a delisiously beautiful sim though...
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sixsexsix
I keep getting an error everytime I try to unpack him it keeps telling me that it requires expansion pack data that I don't have.

I think that message occurs if the download didn't complete correctly. Try re-downloading. Here is a Thread on the problem. Not very helpful, unfortunately.
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 3:44 AM
Where can I download the Golden Pixie in the last picture?
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pippsi
Where can I download the Golden Pixie in the last picture?

Weeell, the hair is pay hair from Peggysims, so you'd have to get that yourself. But you can get the pixie here.

~I no longer play Sims, so I'm not taking requests, sorry~
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:39 AM
The golden Pixie with the blonde hair in the last picture, is the same Pink Pixie in the link?

I have a subscription to Peggysims so getting the hair is no problem. Found it! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 3:05 AM
I LOVE Les Fleurs du Mal. And I love this Sim! Thanks so much for uploading him!
Page 1 of 2