Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gym Pommel Horse

by sartake Posted 16th Mar 2006 at 8:51 AM - Updated 1st Apr 2006 at 5:32 AM by sartake

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 9:26 AM
You did an excellent job, i think. Don't think anybody has figured out a way to do animation just yet,,a few has attemped it,,but still a no go.
Thanks for you creative work,

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 10:23 AM
It looks great
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 11:22 AM
Oh that looks great!
Inspires me to make a school gymnasium.
Any plans on making a beam, rings, vault, mats, springboard, paralell bars and rope? That would make the gymnasuim complete.

MATY is the most childish and the most hostile site I've ever come in contact with.
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 11:50 AM
Great work! Thank you for sharing!
Cult Leader
#6 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stimy
Oh that looks great!
Any plans on making a beam, rings, vault, mats, springboard, paralell bars and rope? That would make the gymnasuim complete.

I would love that also. I might have quit gymnastics, but my sim can pick it up for me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 12:36 PM
Stimy - you read my mind..I have half made rings (3d mesh) but it's got heapsssssssss of verts and faces so I'm going to try and get them down. I have gotten pictures from google image search of beams and springboards so I will start on them within the next few days. The mats, well, should they be thin, thick or both?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 4:16 PM
Both, and on the thin ones, can you make it so that the simmies can do yoga on them?

And Trogdor smote the Kerrak and all was in burnination......
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 8:03 PM
That's amazing! Thank you so much for taking my request! This is going to look great in the game. :D
#10 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 12:06 AM
These are great, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 7:46 AM Last edited by Stimy : 18th Mar 2006 at 8:16 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by sartake
Stimy - you read my mind..I have half made rings (3d mesh) but it's got heapsssssssss of verts and faces so I'm going to try and get them down. I have gotten pictures from google image search of beams and springboards so I will start on them within the next few days. The mats, well, should they be thin, thick or both?

Oooo... I've become a mind reader, that I like
As for the mats... If my memory serves me correct we had both kinds. One large thick one to land on after jumps. Two different thin ones, one really long one used to run towards the springboards on and one short one. If I were to guess the tiles they would cover, the long one would be 2*20 and the short one 2*4 the thickness of those two would be like 1½ inch 4 cm. The thick one 4*6 and 2 feet 50 cm thick.

I'm awaiting all your great objects you make with anticipation.

MATY is the most childish and the most hostile site I've ever come in contact with.
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 1:12 AM
Thank you! This is great for a gym!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 1:00 AM
Stimy - Thanx for the numbers. I will make sure they are the right size.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 9:45 PM
Default wow!!!
cool! i downloaded most of your gym stuff and i think it would be great for the university i'm doing. thanks!
Instructor
#15 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 10:18 AM
I've got the urge to make a gym. Odd, since I haven't actually *gone* to one in...oh, god, months. That's just horrifying of me.

Anyway, I'm going to eat some M&M's, *not* work out and totally enjoy your creations. Thanks!