Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Emo Bears :(

by Live Freaky! Die Freaky! Posted 18th Mar 2006 at 3:28 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2006 at 3:27 PM by Live Freaky! Die Freaky!

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 4:06 AM
I think "ROFL" sums it up

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 4:50 AM
*giggles* These are very cute. I'm not sure if I could find a place for them in my toy shop, but I've got a couple of mopey teen sims that could use one of these in their bedrooms.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 8:43 AM
first of all, goth is different than emo, goths actually smile once in a while, and second, i think it is very rude the way you said AND I QUOTE "These bears are sad and their pastimes are crying and cutting themselves!" please learn respect as i dislike people who do this to people :mad:
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 10:33 AM
Punkmonkey, I don't think it was meant in seriousness.

But I like these. Love the emo glasses on it!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 1:20 PM
haha yeah these are pretty funny, so is your avatar "Live Freaky! Die Freaky!".
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by punkmonkey123
first of all, goth is different than emo, goths actually smile once in a while, and second, i think it is very rude the way you said AND I QUOTE "These bears are sad and their pastimes are crying and cutting themselves!" please learn respect as i dislike people who do this to people :mad:

Woah! Don't take things so seriously, it's a lot more disrespectful to label people like that, and the bears are meant to be a parody of the poseur emo.

The maker of all things punk.
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 2:01 AM
Can someone tell me why emo's are always crying their ass arround? Or at leats saying that they are sad and not understood? Really if I was the way thatthey say they feel I would have shot myself a long time ago 'cause there is no place for people like that..... ohh, ya I forgot .... sorry if I made anyone cry even more....loll!

~¤*^-^*¤~ : It wasn't a rock, it was a rock lobster!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 10:37 AM
...anyway.

Awesome object Love the cigarettes. I have some sims that will love this.
#10 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 6:07 PM
These rock, they made me laugh. =D
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 4:48 AM
Recently ‘discovered’ these. I’m sure to find a place for them in my toyshops – scare the kids’ parents x).
Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th May 2006 at 4:12 PM
Quote:
Emo Bears come with square-shaped glasses and a cigarette in their mouth, plus the misinformed idea that they're cool.

Ha, that sounds just like a kid I know! He will love these! And so do I!

Punkmonkey, even though most people I know consider me goth, they don't offend me at all. Y'all gotta learn to laugh at yourself, y'know.

As I said: I love these! Very cute and funny! You are def one of my new fav sim stuff makers! ;D
Instructor
#13 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GinoSim13
Punks, To me and my friends, there only there to be made fun of..there ugly, dress ugly, don't even smile, rude, impolite and so judgmental. I mean look at your selfs u look like putanna's walkin around with your hair all werid and sh*** I mean like come on...get a life!

Make me sick...

I hate emo

I'd use vulgar language to say what your real name truly is likely to be, but I doubt I'd get away with it without losing my account. Ah well, you deserve to be kicked in... Somewhere. Computer-addicted lesbian weirdos Ftw.
Instructor
#14 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 11:42 AM
Anyways, the bears are ubernessly cute. x3
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 4:10 PM
I love these bears. They're awsome!!!! very popular with my goth/emo sims.
Good job!!!

Ojamajo Doremi is amazing!
♥ I love slytherin! (especially Draco)
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 3:23 AM
i think the same that punkmonkey123 says, but Live Freaky! Die Freaky! says: "I'm just kiddding" so it's okay don't worry punkmonkey123 :S,
anyway..
these bears are gorgeous i got it in all the rooms of my sims,

----

sorry for my bad english :S
Instructor
#17 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 10:51 AM
Uber cute.
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 8:19 PM
y has ur emo bear got a 'goth' tshirt?

can i shoot you, or will you do it for me???

DIE YOU FUCKING MORON
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 3:03 AM Last edited by Jo-z O : 23rd Sep 2012 at 3:09 AM. Reason: I left a little something out for Miss Morticia Gloom
Why is everyone being so impolite in this? Those bears are absolutely adorable and there is no need to be so vulgar. This is too cute, LFDF. Like. "My head just exploded" cute. That's pretty cute. Thank you. And, Miss Morticia Gloom, the goth bear is all black. Goths generally wear a bit more black (Please, no one hit me if I'm wrong) perhaps that's why the black bear is wearing the goth shirt. It's cute. Get over yourself.