Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Short Obscure Hair for Males

by Sshodan Posted 19th Mar 2006 at 7:04 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 7:09 PM
It's lovely, very sexy, is there any chance you could do it for females?

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Alchemist
#3 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 7:20 PM
Beautiful! Simply beautiful, thanks so much for sharing, I'm a hair junkie lol and the poor guys have a rather limited selection.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 7:28 PM
love it..and yes anychance itll be available for the ladies?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 8:02 PM
Yes those hairs would be nice on females, but i've never seen that Sshodan created :nyah: something for females , more for males who looks like females but good job
Inventor
#6 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 8:07 PM
Awsome as always! thank yoU!!!!!!!!!!!! ;oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Iridescence
#7 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 9:02 PM
Absolutely must-have! Nothing wrong with boys that look like girls *grin*

Meh.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 9:33 PM
PinkFloyd - Thank you, but I’m quite capable of refitting everything I want to be refitted, and if I don’t do such a thing it means I haw my reasons. The reason way I haven’t done a female version of this one is simple – there is tones of female hairstyles that look lake that. And the second reason, it’s actually IS a male hairstyle, I made it from picture

Diandra - It’s not true , I uploaded one female sim, and one of my hairstyles have a female version
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 10:54 PM
I think its perfect for males! just perfect..I can't wait to use it in game..
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 10:57 PM
You rock!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 11:20 PM
Well, most of the guys in my game, after the make-up and clothes, end up looking like females, so this helps!!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 11:30 PM Last edited by PinkFloyd : 20th Mar 2006 at 4:35 PM. Reason: typos
Quote: Originally posted by Sshodan
PinkFloyd - Thank you, but I’m quite capable of refitting everything I want to be refitted, and if I don’t do such a thing it means I haw my reasons. The reason way I haven’t done a female version of this one is simple – there is tones of female hairstyles that look lake that. And the second reason, it’s actually IS a male hairstyle, I made it from picture

Diandra - It’s not true , I uploaded one female sim, and one of my hairstyles have a female version

Well,I converted it for females in my game and it looks great on them.I'm sure that alot of other people would like it too but if you don't want me to upload and it and share it with everyone else,fine.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 12:07 AM
Wow! I haven't been here in a few days, and you have made more beautiful stuff! Now I have to go and download it all. ^___^ Thank you!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 12:16 AM
Lovely, so pretty and round!! My computer's on low memory (22 MB left), but I just HAVE to dowload this hair. It's superb.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 12:44 AM
as one of my peeps would say, that's uber fantastic for them Bishies!! Thanx so much!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 12:46 AM
OMG !! That uber AWESOME! My bishies will rock this!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 12:48 AM
Thank you for creating so many hair styles for men. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 1:54 AM
I like it!
Thank you ^_^
Instructor
#19 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:15 AM
Yes I Must Confess I really Would Love to have this hairstyle for my Female Sims.
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 5:45 AM
I absolutely love this hairstyle! You did a wonderful job. Is there any plans for you convert this for teens as well? I would love to be able to use it on my teen sims.

*Signatures were designed to make the post seem longer.*
Field Researcher
#21 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 8:02 AM
Lovely, quite beautifully done, BUT. My sim guys certainly wouldnt want to wear it... Please, please, please... allow us to have a female version for this hairstyle!
Instructor
#22 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 10:19 AM Last edited by Knightskykyte : 20th Mar 2006 at 10:27 AM.
Sshodan,

WOW! You've done it again - spoiling us with more gorgeous male hair, I can't get enough! This style is absolutely gorgeous and stunning.

Your style and attitude - I LOVE it

I love it that you create for male sims only (as a general rule). We need more people dedicated to making male creations, there are so few. To say that the number of male and female sim creations is unbalanced is an understatement.

Your male hair creations - I'm very grateful that you share with us all here for free what it has taken you hours to make, and am not about to ask you for a female version. I am sincerely grateful to be able to have your gorgeous creations in my game at all, and would never question your preference to have your work reserved for males only.

Actually, I think it's refreshing that the guys have some stunning hair JUST FOR THEM, for a change. It makes me like this style all the more.

Keep up the GREAT work of making sim males sexy!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 11:55 AM
I love that you make so many great stuff for our guys. I prefer playing male simmies so your work is much appreciated. Female sims aren't in lack of anything, and yet there are always people who want more and more. Let's pay attention to the males once in a while. I really like the hair, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 5:41 PM
I agree! There's loads of stuff for females Even though I'm sure it would also look good on female sims, I'm glad that this hair is for males! Thanks for another wonderful creation, Sshodan
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 12:11 AM
Gorgeous hair, Sshodan! I tried it out on different Sims and it seems like it looks nice on almost all of them. =D A lot of hair styles don't fit a wide range of Sims, which is something I look at when considering keeping a style. I would love to have this for females as well, but I'm not complaining if you don't convert it. =)

And thanks for properly binning it! ^-^
Page 1 of 2