Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gothic Mary

by LadyMoonDust Posted 22nd Mar 2006 at 6:48 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 12:39 AM
Haha, very nice (my hair is the exact opposite, red with black tips).. that's really good, nice job
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 1:42 AM
very nice.
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 2:54 AM
She's a beautiful Sim. And the outfit looks amazingly wicked. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing her with us.

-deviantinvader

Beep boop.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 1:07 AM
Freaking awesome! Very very lovely, and so creative. I love it!

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 5:29 AM
Very nice although she isn't goth...she is punkish or metalhead-ish. That isnt what a goth really is.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 1:57 PM
What is Goth?

Its unique music, art and literature.
The use of extreme black clothing, light colored makeup, unusual hair styles, body piercing, bondage items, etc.
A fascination with medieval, Victorian and Edwardian history.
Wearing of symbols such as a Christian cross; an Egyptian ankh or "Eye of Ra," or "Eye of Horus;" a Wiccan pentacle, a Satanic inverted pentacle. etc. 14
Goths tend to be non-violent, pacifistic, passive, and tolerant. Many in the media have mistakenly associated Goth with extreme violence and hatred of minorities, white supremacy, etc.
Many Goths write about being depressed. Followers seem sullen and withdrawn, when in public. They are often much more "happy and carefree in the company of [other] Goths."

So now... , as I showed in the sim...
Just my way of thinking... Glad you think she is nice and all but this is goth to me

Thanks!!

What goes around comes around

~Blessed Be~
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyMoonDust
What is Goth?

Its unique music, art and literature.
The use of extreme black clothing, light colored makeup, unusual hair styles, body piercing, bondage items, etc.
A fascination with medieval, Victorian and Edwardian history.
Wearing of symbols such as a Christian cross; an Egyptian ankh or "Eye of Ra," or "Eye of Horus;" a Wiccan pentacle, a Satanic inverted pentacle. etc. 14
Goths tend to be non-violent, pacifistic, passive, and tolerant. Many in the media have mistakenly associated Goth with extreme violence and hatred of minorities, white supremacy, etc.
Many Goths write about being depressed. Followers seem sullen and withdrawn, when in public. They are often much more "happy and carefree in the company of [other] Goths."

LadyMoonDust is right, you know. =/ It saddens me to know that many people think of Goths as purely evil. The Goth you are thinking of, ajschlosser, is the view projected by the media these days.

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 10:00 PM Last edited by LadyMoonDust : 21st Apr 2006 at 4:05 AM. Reason: wanted to add to post
Thanks Ginger

What goes around comes around

~Blessed Be~
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 9:55 PM
I agree with you both. Though being "goth" and hanging with mainly goths, I've yet to find a solemn and moody person that I would actualy say was goth. If anything, we have more fun than others, and goth is all about making the most of life anyway isn't it? So why mope around?
It's funny, I just read an article on the gothic movement right before I came to this thread. BBC News Article

PS, Nice Sim, though she won't work in my game for some reason. Q-express comes back with an "error" something or other message and she does not appear in my Sims bin.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shanaruhuen
I agree with you both. Though being "goth" and hanging with mainly goths, I've yet to find a solemn and moody person that I would actualy say was goth. If anything, we have more fun than others, and goth is all about making the most of life anyway isn't it? So why mope around?

Haha, exactly. I and my friends are also considered "Goth", but we have loads of fun fooling around and being crazy. We just look sort of imposing to others, I suppose.

Ginny

Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 5:39 AM
COOL! Thanx, she rocks!

Chuzwaza[I][U]
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 5:50 AM
I like the skulls. Very Nice Job. ^_^

If anyone is interested in sign up for Neopets.com.

Please click on my referal link above. Its a very fun site and if you need any suggestions on starting out don't be afraid to neomail me at madkatz21.