Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Fairly Paid" Regulator v3.1 << UPDATED 07/26/2006 <<

by monique Posted 25th Mar 2006 at 7:36 AM - Updated 26th Jul 2006 at 4:33 AM by monique

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 8:08 AM
let me be the first to thank you for this. I have always had troubles with these because there are so much to be taken care of when i open my shop...and i always forget to adjust their wage (well i use cheats to add their badges...so i need to adjust it quite frequently) so..thanks!!!!!!!! it's really useful!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 8:35 AM
Thank i have noticed that in your screenie that your sim has the "power" bar of a servo is that a custom skin on her ?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 9:24 AM
Wow, thank you for this. I've had more than one employee quit on me because they advanced in skill while I wasn't looking and I didn't raise their wages in time. This will be very handy.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 11:53 AM
Very nice thing indeed...thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 1:23 PM
Oh Yeah! The end of employees quiting because I didn't catch the need for the wage increase in time. Thank-you.
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 3:36 PM
Soh, If you have a Cheat where you can edit the sims makeup ect, Theres a bug where it adds a Face. I have the insimentor, On the Spawn menu there is Give makeover [Sims name] And it adds a head...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 5:38 PM
Wow. I'd never posted a request before. But I asked for a salary regulator, and within a week, here it is!

Or maybe it's just a happy coincidence--perhaps you never saw my request. Either way, thanks very much, Monique. I look forward to trying this out.

Stephen
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 5:23 AM
Monique this is another fine mod from you. This one was so neccesary because before you knew it the employee quit because of wages. What is that other sign you have next to yours? Anyway thank you so very much for this you sure do create the best things for us.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 8:51 AM
That's Inge's sign. It allows you to set up opening/closing time and employee time in/out.

Pls. see my journal for my hacks compatibility. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 10:48 AM
For some reason when I put this object in the game on a wall and click on the live mode it disapeares and I don't see it. So can u tell me why is this happening.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 5:40 PM
That's because of the object init that I skipped. I usually place this not in front of the house pls see screenshot. Uploaded the no disappear when walls down. Thanks.

Inventor
#14 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 5:48 AM
Wonderful! Thanks. I really like how it's done..

xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Theorist
#15 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 6:17 PM
Thanks for this!
#16 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 10:37 PM
Awsome... great job...

That other sign you have, Searched and can't find it anywhere...Wheredid you find it. I would love to set up when emplyees come into work..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by indeanna
Awsome... great job...

That other sign you have, Searched and can't find it anywhere...Wheredid you find it. I would love to set up when emplyees come into work..

www.simlogical.com

Inventor
#18 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 12:54 AM
indeanna, u took the words out of my mouth. I've tried the wage regulator.. I like that, makes managing more sims than just a few much, much easier!!

This, along with squinqe's "no bag throwing" and "no quitting", my sims outta be downright content lol, along with myself!

Happy Simmin' and thanks monique

xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
#19 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 12:34 PM
You are the best! Thanks. Great work. :salute:
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 12:12 AM Last edited by lion : 31st Mar 2006 at 1:08 AM.
Hi Monique, this is great, because I had workers refuse to come to work because the pay is too low but I can't give them a raise if they are not present.

Now, J.M. Prescado made a "Relevant Wages + Wage Fix" (http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...hp?topic=3821.0) so that workers only get paid for useful skills. It looks like your sign will not pick it up. Do you think you can make them compatible? Thanks.

Nevermind, Monique. J.M. just said it should pick up what is "fair" because that's a global hack.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 2:48 AM
I downloaded that relevantwages mod and examined it, yes that's the global bhav that I use to compute Fair wages. So, this mod will not conflict with that hack. What the output of that hack will be treated by my mod as Fair wage.

Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 11:08 AM
TY TY TY TY!!!

I am running a factory with 36 employees (two shifts of 18) and giving them all raises when required was almost impossible. This object really saved the day.

Field Researcher
#23 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 4:05 AM
I always pay above average, if that what you call it, no $5 an hour here.

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 9:18 AM
Is there any way you could make an item similar to this that would regulate Electrono-Ticket Machine prices to keep them at the desired level (Average, for example)? It would be perfect if it, too, was a clone of the open/closed sign, but with a different texture.

Even better, would it be possible to make one item that combined the normal open/closed sign features with the options to regulate noth electrono-ticket machine prices and the "fairly paid" employees? Kind of a "Super" Open/Closed sign?
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 9:21 PM
Forgive me if I sound like a total moron with this question, but I just need to verify:

When I press on "Fairly Paid is OFF", it becomes ON... right?

Xelas Winterdream
Supreme Master of Doing Things at the Rate of Planets Evolving Intelligent Lifeform
Page 1 of 2