Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goth Manor from Bustin' Out (Requested by Reality&Me)

by HisBeachgirl Posted 27th Mar 2006 at 11:22 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 12:48 PM
Wow, flashbacks! It's exactly the same and really easy to play - well done
Scholar
#3 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 1:48 PM
Great work
it really does look like the bustin out Goth house

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 12:03 AM
it really does that house was creepy though!~!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 7:04 AM
This is amazing! You are wonderful, well done. The only problem is... I don't have any of the expansions. lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reality&Me
This is amazing! You are wonderful, well done. The only problem is... I don't have any of the expansions. lol

Oh geez... sorry about that! :sorry:
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 7:39 AM
Oooh, cool! I loved their house on Bustin' out!
Thanks for making it, it looks great!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 6:26 PM
Wow! it looks just like it!

One thing though....just a small add-on request. What about the incubator in that back room outside? thats all. 6/5 stars!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ssandman
What about the incubator in that back room outside?

Sorry, I'm a builder not a modder. At my very best, I can do walls and floors. If you really want the incubator, I'd suggest visiting the request forums.
Cheers
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 5:05 AM
Woohoo!! As of today, I have all the expansions needed for this! Downloading now! =)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 2:59 PM
Default That
That looks just like the one from the sims bustin out great job you did well done I am gonna download it.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 8:37 PM
I really like your stuff i have all the expansions an i cant wait for tinsel bluffs so could you do that next
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 3:02 PM
Your great i cant wait for more and i found that the testla coil is gone so thats no good but i have the item before it went so i just dont know what to do so please tell me if you have an idea