Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Young Adult hogwarts uniforms(request)

by raisinfairy Posted 28th Mar 2006 at 8:30 AM - Updated 30th Mar 2006 at 5:53 AM by raisinfairy : better picture

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 1:34 AM
Hola! Thanks for these, they look nice. Could you tell us where you got the hogwarts you use in your backgrounds or upload it if you made it? That would be great, thanks!
#3 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 1:36 AM
Thx I've been lookin for anything Potter
Banned
#4 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:23 AM
Who's the invisible sim making cereal? Whoa! A flying car!! How did you do that!? Those caught my eye waaaaay before the uniform
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:26 AM
Wow! Great job..how did you do those pictures?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:13 AM
Just had to pop in and say that I love the screenshots!
Instructor
#8 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Scooty
Who's the invisible sim making cereal? Whoa! A flying car!! How did you do that!? Those caught my eye waaaaay before the uniform

It's called moveobjects on.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by idtaminger
It's called moveobjects on.

Um, yeah. For the invisible Sim, but how on earth did htey moveobjects the car up into the air? O.o
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 5:29 AM
i always work hard on my screenshots ( : it makes up for the crappy quality of my uniforms lol just kiddn ive seen alot of attempts and i dont think mine are half bad. i dont usually give away my secrets but i will tell you i havnt out-of-game edited the pictures in any way. and i did use moveobjects for the girl with the milk but she is actually washing her hands and someone else is making the cereal. click on my teen post to see some more pics. That thing with the car confuses me too. I think its floating above a tree or somten…

Why do people kill people that kill people to show killing people is wrong?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 12:56 PM
good job

in desperate need of improving my rupert grint sim :|
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 1:40 PM
I like what you did for both the uniforms and the pictures. Impressive! Thanks.
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:21 PM
the trees, sky and car look like just wallpaper to me :/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 5:35 PM Last edited by raisinfairy : 15th Oct 2007 at 8:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by chmaine
the trees, sky and car look like just wallpaper to me :/

i have a great graphics card, its not just a background i promise ( :

Why do people kill people that kill people to show killing people is wrong?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 9:05 PM
Oh, they're lovely. I do wish you'd make them adult sized as well.
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 4:43 PM
These young adults Hogwarts uniforms looked very nice on my sims, this is very cool and I agree with GaianChild that you should make them in adult size too...