Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(updated)big door wood & stained glass

by mininessie Posted 29th Mar 2006 at 5:25 PM - Updated 31st Mar 2006 at 2:04 PM by mininessie : update

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 7:44 PM
What a beautiful recolor! I loved that door already but this makes it even more lovely. Thanks!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Instructor
#3 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 1:06 AM
Now there's a fancy door to make the neighbours jealous! Thank you, this is beautiful.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 10:13 PM
Very nice!!!

Do you think it's possible to make the door frame in some wood grains (matching with the door?) and in white? it's hard to get the stone to match anything! thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scorebaskets1111
Very nice!!!

Do you think it's possible to make the door frame in some wood grains (matching with the door?) and in white? it's hard to get the stone to match anything! thanks!

i will try to make the frame in wood,but in white you want in wood too?
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 6:16 PM
Wow the wood looks excellent!! thanks!... umm what do you mean by "but in white you want in wood too? " Like the door part?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scorebaskets1111
Wow the wood looks excellent!! thanks!... umm what do you mean by "but in white you want in wood too? " Like the door part?

all wood parts in white? or in other material?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 3:27 PM
Thanks! Is this the 2 story tall doors? If so thanks for the recolor. The original doors are so dark and don't match much of what I have.

~*~*~*~*~Hello from the USA*~*~*~*~*
~I love my PC because my friends live in it~
~*MTS2 Best Buddy: Mishnumber1*~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 9:21 AM
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 7:17 AM
Thank you for a beautiful door, the maxis one is ugly! lol This will go perfect in a church or synagogue
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 5:52 AM
oh i dont have uni..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 2:54 AM
thanks