Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oni Musume - "She Devil" - Musume/Devil Family #1

by sunken-woglinde Posted 2nd Apr 2006 at 8:40 AM - Updated 3rd Apr 2006 at 6:18 AM by sunken-woglinde : Adding Link

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 2:12 PM
looks really cool could you upload a version with all the content included

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 7:04 PM
Excellent work and so unearthly beautiful. Thank-you for taking the time to make and share a superior Sim

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 5:21 AM
Wow, beosboxboy! I'm a fan of your work, this is a high honor that you would like my creation! Thank you very much! ^^

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th May 2006 at 11:28 PM
Hmm, well, on Bome's figure collection, his figure "Oni Musume" is said to be called She-Devil...

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th May 2006 at 4:28 AM
I think this family is so cool looking. Can't wait to start using them in my game.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th May 2006 at 4:45 AM
Thanks! <3

Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 10:48 PM
ok i have dowloaded all the family members but oni is with rar. so i cant have her
can u make a zip version. i beg you.please
ok,thanks
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 3:58 PM
I've not looked forward to using a sim made by someone other than me for a long time. I'm going to make a wicked neighborhood special for your family. Thanks for sharing!