Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

34 Yorkie Drive (requested)

by plasticbox Posted 2nd Apr 2006 at 8:34 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 11:51 PM by plasticbox

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:21 PM
wow, what a beautiful house, thanks!

i even fell for that stupid love song...
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 10:48 PM
Default Wow!
I didn't request this house but I'm glad you made it. I love all of your houses and this is no exception.
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 11:32 PM
Great use of a central hallway upstairs and general use of space. The living quarters are a bit cramped, but an upstairs bdrm or the garage can be used for hobbies, etc.

You are doing a good job moving from starters to modest upscale houses.

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
The living quarters are a bit cramped, but an upstairs bdrm or the garage can be used for hobbies, etc.

Exactly =) that's why I left one of the bedrooms unfurnished. I think the rooms are quite small in reality as well -- overall it comes pretty close to the floorplan I used (judging by width of windows etc).

Thanks for the positive comments!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 1:03 AM
You always make the best houses, thank you so much for this one! It will be put to good use.

jessica
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 2:02 AM
Plasticbox, this house is beautiful, you are such a great house maker!
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 8:59 PM
Tanks plasticbox for filling my request, Ilove it and you may see it in a movie, of mine which I am planning to make. :D

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 11:16 AM
I admire your work, Plasticbox! I appreciate your houses always beeing very realistic, simple, yet so interresting. Beautifully crafted and so full of attention to detail, as usuall! Youre the one of the few creators whose houses I always get all without an exception. Thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 9:50 AM
this is sooooooo cool! i can't wait to move a sim in on my game! lol! :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 3:11 PM
My dreamhouse... love everything you do.

/Big fan
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 5:48 PM
lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve this house! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:26 AM
thank you