Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolours of Boblishman's "Tinkerbell" Wings and 'dust'

by BlueThunder Posted 3rd Apr 2006 at 10:26 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 2:02 PM Last edited by LyricLee : 3rd Apr 2006 at 3:01 PM.
Thank you I Love the Wings !

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 5:14 PM
Thank you very much, now I can create an entire fairy family Excellent job!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st May 2006 at 8:00 PM
I can not get them to show up in my downloads, I have the original boblishman tinkerbell wings and they are the only ones that show up. thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st May 2006 at 10:41 PM
they aren't showing up for me either. i also have the original gold wings and a black recolor that work fine. any ideas?
Instructor
#6 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 4:53 AM
Very pretty. And the 'lavender' one is a sort of bluish lavendar. May just be the dress that's making it look bluish to me, though.
Anyways, thanks for these. Whether it's light blue or lavendar, both colors are lovely. ^^;''
Thanks for these!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 12:13 PM
hii
they won't show up when i wear them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 12:21 PM
thanks,but it won't work when i wear it