Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faramir

by jmtmom Posted 7th Apr 2006 at 7:29 PM - Updated 16th May 2007 at 2:13 PM by jmtmom

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 8:54 AM
Love Faramir too, but not that much in the movie (TT), he's better in the book (TT).
In the movie he's so mean and cold hearted, but in the book... well he's better there, more nice and he talks to the hobbits...

Your Faramir looks really lovely... I'm sure he's nice
Thanks, and keep up the good work!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 3:16 PM
I really like Faramir, too. Yum. Good job!

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 4:06 PM
awesome job! I love Faramir :D

"You need people of intelligence on this sort of mission...quest....thing"
"That rules you out then..."

Pimpin' my website: www.alienkie.deviantart.com
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 4:45 PM
All your LOTR Sims are wonderful but Faramir is magnificent. You have truly captured his character in this Sim.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 6:57 PM
Thanks all.

I didn't much like the way he was portrayed in the movie either. They should have stuck more closely to the book.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 11:36 PM
I love your Faramir! He's good looking and (again) pretty much what I always imagined he would look like. He's nice in books, but pretty stupid in the movie... I think this is more book Faramir... Thank you!!!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 12:13 AM
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! :baloons:
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 12:19 AM
You can thank Phillipa Boyens for the way Faramir was treated in the films. I heard that the actor who played him, David Wenham, was was also displeased after reading the books himself, but it was basically either do it the way the writers wanted it or lose his job. I do like this interprtation of Faramir though. Good Job!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 3:22 AM
Very good looking, great work!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 7:02 AM
Did you mean the mesh was #060216? I hope so. Nicely done.
Fluffy
retired moderator
#12 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 9:53 AM
*drools*
Faramir is by far my favourite character in the whole trilogy
and this one is very, very hot
thanks for sharing him!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 8:32 PM
I think you did just a GREAT job!!!

Thank you!!!
:nod:

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 12:00 AM
Thanx for the great download, you've really catched his spirit in this sim. :wave: Good work Cheers!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jmtmom
Thanks all.

I didn't much like the way he was portrayed in the movie either. They should have stuck more closely to the book.

Faramir is my fave character in the films and i think you did a great job on him but he was a good character in the films i dont know why everyone is complaining.
Great sim ,thanks
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 11:22 PM
wonderful sim. thank you
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th May 2006 at 11:45 PM
I can't unpack this one - it says I'm missing expansion pack data. I have Nightlife and Uni but not OFB so I guess doesn't work without OFB. looks nice though :-)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th May 2006 at 4:00 PM
Did you use clean installer?

http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

Let me know if you already tried that.
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st May 2006 at 4:46 PM
Hey, that worked with clean installer.
Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:45 PM
I went to Gara's site, and the section on Male is empty. How can I find the mesh? Can you possibly give a direct link to that specific mesh? If I could read Japanese, I would take more time than I already have to find it. I tried using Google search and the translation page, but I still couldn't find it.

Thank you so much.
Dina
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 4:23 AM
Well, I did try again, but I still couldn't see anything under Male. It was blank. So, I viewed the source, saved it as an HTML document on my desk top, opened the page, copied the end of the URL and went to a different page (http://www.geocities.jp/garapon9/t001m01.html). That is the link I used to see anything under male. I finally found it!

Thank you for creating these. I loved the movies. (No, I haven't read the books. I just don't have the time. My husband has read them several times. My daughter has read them about 13 or 14 times.) I do enjoy your version of the characters. Thank you for putting so much time and effort into them.
Scholar
#22 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 3:01 AM
You have a really great ability to make sims' faces look like the original, thanks a lot for all you LOTR work
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 12:02 AM
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 3:29 AM
I think mewneko is right, check out their link. It looks vaguely familiar.
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 3:57 AM
I found the right one. (And, I'm sorry it took so long.) Here is the actual mesh:

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=2798