Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Whitby Sleeper For Vamps

by gromit Posted 7th Apr 2006 at 9:49 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2009 at 4:51 PM by -Maylin-

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
#2 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 9:52 PM
Appropriately eerie and very well done! Thanks, my vamps could use a change from the same old coffin and this goes better with my decrepit manor!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:08 PM
Wow, it looks even better in-game! This is a great alternative to the fancy ones, and will go much better with some of my houses. Thanks very much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:38 PM
Thanks, this is perfect for those not so rich not so swanky vamps out there!
Instructor
#5 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:40 PM
the type of thing for my "poorer" vampires! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 11:54 PM
I've missed your creations! This looks great, like something you'd find hidden in an old abandoned mansion!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 12:51 AM
I like it!Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 1:51 AM
The texture is GORGEOUS. Awesome job!!
Instructor
#9 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 2:24 AM
I love it!
Where do we get the "flaming Skull" from???

OOPS.part of the coffin(?)

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 3:20 AM
Thanks! this is cool!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 6:58 AM
Very nice! Is it cheaper than the deep sleeper? (Holy crap! That rhymed! OoO)

Does this font make me look fat?
Fluffy
retired moderator
#12 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 9:59 AM
oh, gromit this is great
I missed your creations lately
thanks for sharing!
Scholar
#13 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 10:43 AM
Great object,
thanks for sharing

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Field Researcher
#14 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 12:49 PM
very goof work keep it up.
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 10:45 PM
I cant get it to work, the normal 'sleep' menu doesnt appear for vamp OR normal sims. i lost my favourite vampire because of it, i decided to test it outside and my kyle turned to ash while i was trying to use it. how do i fix this?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 2:31 AM
Hi Damius

I'm sorry you lost your vampire. I have tested this and it has worked ok on my system since I made it. The normal sleep functions work ok for both vampires and normal sims. The only thing I can think of is that the 'sleep' functions are not available unless your sim has droped enough energy as with normal beds. If your sims have too much energy then it does seem as if nothing happens and the object can't be selected for use. Unlike beds if the sim has too much energy you can't use the sleep action but you have the relax function. There is no relax for the deep sleeper so as I have said with too much energy the object acts as if nothing happens. I don't know how to get your vampire back, when I'm testing I allways quit too neighborhood without saving.

I don't know if any one else has had aproblem with it.

Don't forget the cheese.......
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 12:36 PM
Man, this is bloody awesome!
Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th May 2006 at 6:50 PM
Default Whitby
First Wallace and Gromit and now a Whitby sleeper?
My favourite characters and my favourite town!!

Thank youuuuu!!!!!!! very very much
Field Researcher
#19 Old 28th May 2006 at 11:44 PM
Ohh how good!! I downloaded this little gem a month ago but then my computer broke (boo hoo) now I'm back and this works so well in my haunted mansion!! Big hugs to you!!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 4:19 PM
do u live near whitby by any chance? i do lol
Just curious.
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 6:36 AM
whenever i use it the sleep menu doesn't show up
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 9:34 AM
For rand1

It functions the same as the origonal 'Nightlife' deep sleeper as in post #17 the sleep function will only be availible when the Sims energy has fallen enough for the Sim to be able to sleep. Try it with a Sim who needs sleep.

It is not like a 'normal' bed which also has the relax function this is not present for the 'Deep sleeper'

It is fine on my system and as I have said it works the same as the origonal 'Deep sleeper' try both of them.

All the Best gromit

Don't forget the cheese.......
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 3:30 AM
no but when my sim is out of energy completely it doesnt work
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 12:43 AM
My Romanian vampire thanks you. His Master was beginning to worry about the potential mortality risks. ^___^

Yours in Simhood,
Vampire Hunter Amanda

"HIDE THE RUM!!!!" - Capt. Jack Sparrow
Field Researcher
#25 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 8:16 PM
Thanks i love this object, i always wanted the shabby looking coffin that you see in the duracula movies, waaawaaawaa
Page 1 of 2