Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Mesh "Bucket Hat" for Females of All Ages

by DJ_Mur3 Posted 9th Apr 2006 at 4:37 AM - Updated 9th Apr 2006 at 4:50 AM by DJ_Mur3

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 4:58 AM
This is so cute on the kids an todds! I really hope you do some more conversions of hats for the kiddies.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 5:00 AM
I might..:D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 8:15 AM
Yes, the kiddies need hats. lol
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 8:44 AM
wow see! i told you it would look good on the kids and toddlers ^.^ thank you very very very very very much for makin it for me, your my new hero today, hehe. now for someone to make recolors lol.. always see those adorable toddlers on tv with little blue jean sun hats and sundresses with the adorable perfect curls comin out from under it lol. thank you again

9 words......... "My Life Is Over Now Yours Can Go On"
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 2:51 AM
They all have black eyebrows... I tried to make a recolour (red plaid... it's quite cute), but the eyebrow thing bugged me. Also, I thought I was recolouring the blond ones... but the BMPs always had brown hair. Am I missing something...?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 8:26 PM
Wonderful mesh. I can't wait to see it in my game. Great work.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 11:47 AM
This is one of my fave hats. Thank you. :D

You had eyes to see.
Need help with that rusty tool? x-x