Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AnyLengthTable based on 'Hogwarts'

by gromit Posted 14th Apr 2006 at 2:46 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 7:52 AM by -Maylin-

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 2:50 PM
Yay! This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 3:26 PM
this has been just what I been waiting for good job
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 5:06 PM
:devil2: Aplause aplause aplause!!
You must have read our minds, great work!!! :skull:

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Instructor
#5 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 7:40 PM
this is great work, It's perfect to put in castles for those 'rather large' tudor style banquets!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 7:42 PM
This is awesome! If you take requests please do a sorting hat next! It can be decorative on a table or something a sim could actually wear.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 8:24 PM
This rocks! Now my rabbit-like family sims can all sit at one table. :-)
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 10:40 PM
u should make a corner table too... anyways it's greate
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 11:34 PM
yes!!! thankyou sooo much *wonders if anyone is going to make the hogwarts chairs that go with that table*

http://www.miss-watson.org/content/...mages/anim7.gif

- Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 12:36 AM
Thank you so much. Finally I have an any length table to use in the Harry Potter stuff that won't look stupid and will actually work with the surroundings it will have.

:wave: :baloons:

It is time for me to tell you what I should have told you five years ago, Harry. Please sit down. I am going to tell you everything.

Albus Dumbledore
Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 37, Page 834
Instructor
#11 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 1:13 AM
Yay, now I can get rid of the mass of tables I moveoject'd to look like one long table so none of the sims can eat at it properly! xD Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 6:33 AM
Default Thanks!!!
Thank you so much for this...I have been searching everywhere for an any length table! Thank you! Now, may I ask? Do you have any other styles or could you create them, PLEASE?!?!? A luxury table would be great for the huge didning rooms!
#13 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by seppb
Do you have any other styles or could you create them, PLEASE?!?!? A luxury table would be great for the huge dining rooms!

Great table, thanks!
Ditto what's about I would love to see a modern version of this...we need longer tables.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 11:01 PM
I needed this, thanks!

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Forum Resident
#15 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 12:11 AM
Thanks! I'll use this a lot in my medieval neighborhood.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
#16 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 4:18 AM
Killer Gromit (OH, by the way I've missed you dearly, where have you been?) this helps so much, no more dropping table on top of table with cheats, for my medieval banquets. You are definately my favorite, Gromit...
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 11:10 AM
My savior. For ages I've wanted a nice long table and not those stupid little ones that don't match anything included with the game..

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Inventor
#18 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 9:23 AM
Perfect. That's what i wanted. Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 9:14 PM
I use this all the time. Just thought I'd drop a thanks.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 7:59 PM
This is awesome now could you please make an any length bench? Just a suggestion.

How to make Voldey mad: Imperius his Death Eaters into a rousing chorus of All Things Bright and Beautiful-Mugglenet
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:54 PM
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 7:20 AM
Love the Table man
Been looking a very long time for a table like this, and everywhere I have found a table it just never seem to work for none of my sims nor beable to put it in that very good spot if you know what I mean? This table is very one of my favorite tables, and it fits where i want it 2. Thanks again for making it possible. If you can give me a heads up on any new ideas for any kind of Witch or medieval item I would be very gladly to test them for you if you like. Love your creations man, keep those ideas rolling.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 6:24 PM
Omd, Thats BRILLIANT. I have made series of Hp but only one problem: I want to know how to film them! AND make them talk. D: Please Help! ANYWAY, A big thanks from DanielRadcliffe
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 6:23 PM
Thanks You!