Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nightclub The Cage

by Martine Posted 17th Apr 2006 at 10:37 AM - Updated 2nd Sep 2011 at 1:40 AM by Phaenoh : formating links ;)

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 6:35 AM
Now this is a nightclub, I love the interior. Thank you so much and keep up the good work! :D

jessica
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 6:46 AM
Fantastic!!! I love it!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 9:10 AM
Looks fantastic. Thanks!

One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 10:56 AM
SpecTACULAR! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 10:58 AM
You have an eye for colors and lighting. I mean, according to the floor plan this club is quite small and simple, but it got a wonderful atmosphere. Thank you! Keep up great work.

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 12:33 PM
It's very nice, though I have a small problem. I can't find the ceiling lamp anywhere, I'd really apreciate some directions.

This signature has been censored because of the 13 year old badly written sentimentalism. -.-
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Foxen
It's very nice, though I have a small problem. I can't find the ceiling lamp anywhere, I'd really apreciate some directions.

Well you see, I actually didn't download the lamp at reflex because it came with one of the lots I downloaded (which isn't allowed). I've checked the site for you, but they're just so many pages (and everything is placed into room categories, not function) so I couldn't find it myself either, sorry! It's not really important to have this lamp anyway, I only placed them in the toilets.

Martine
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 5:19 PM
Martine, this lot is even more superb than I realized!! Now that I've seen the exterior...I want it even more!! Thank you for sharing this! This completes Simmington Hills' "Downtown area". I just put up your shopping street lot yesterday, and this one will go right beside it.

Fantastic job!!! --green
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 6:20 PM
This is like amazinseriously!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 5:57 AM
Is this a two story club or just one ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pogo-
Is this a two story club or just one ?

It's a one story building.

Martine
Forum Resident
#13 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 4:09 AM
Okay, I seriously need to stop downloading so many awesome lots tonight. Yours is the last! I swear...at least for the next few days....

Gorgeous! You rock! The red hues on the inside really make it look like a real life club/bar.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 12:16 AM
Fantastic lot! I played it in the game and it's beautiful. Very nice, cozy and inviting, my sims had a great time. The only problem was the barstools in front of the barman, they were not allowing my sims to approach the bar and order drinks but I removed them and now it works fine. Excellent job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 8:38 AM
Thanks for all the feedback!

Modfan - I tested the lot before uploading, but I guess I forgot the barstools, sorry about that. And I'm glad you like the lot

Martine
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 10:14 PM
Thanks so much not only for sharing but giving such fab linking/directions to the excluded items! I realise that must've been a pain, but it's much appreciated. Can't wait to play this lot -- love the look of it!

re: Reflex Sims ceiling light

I can't link to the Reflex sims light due to their page layout, but the only ceiling lamp I could find was in the Asia Light Room. Agree to their terms, then the page should automatically load: top row, 3rd from last thumbnail with a green wall, red rugs, and two big round ceiling lamps in the foreground. I think that might be the light -- I can't judge from the screenshots.
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd May 2006 at 11:41 PM
It looks like a good download! I downloaded it and got it imported to my game. The only problem is, the lot and objects aren't there!Is there something else I need to download to get this working?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd May 2006 at 6:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiwiconure99
It looks like a good download! I downloaded it and got it imported to my game. The only problem is, the lot and objects aren't there!Is there something else I need to download to get this working?

How did you import it? I suggest using CleanInstaller, if you haven't used that already.

Martine
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd May 2006 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiwiconure99

Did you download the separate meshes? If you didn't, that might be the problem.

This signature has been censored because of the 13 year old badly written sentimentalism. -.-
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#20 Old 6th May 2006 at 5:40 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 6th May 2006 at 6:07 AM.
Wow, this is gorgeous! I hardly ever download lots, but simply must check this one out in game. Thank you!

The lot size is only 2x2, by the way.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th May 2006 at 9:18 AM
wow this awesome

You are you, and I am me. You do your thing and I'll do mine, and if we end up together in the end, then it's beautiful. --Topanga
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 7:16 PM
It's so realistic! too bad i don't have all the Ep's

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*`
¸.•´¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ ¸.•*-¸.•´*-¸.•*-¸¸.•¨¯`•..-**~ Natalie! ~**

:) click here 4 my sims site! (:
Field Researcher
#23 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 9:09 AM
Martine you did such a good job ! I really love all your creations, especially the community lots.
Please don't stop!!!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 1:52 AM
gorgeous! I cant wait to put this into my game. I need more nice clubs, especially ones where sims can actually eat in there, rather than just drink.

thank you.
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 3:43 PM
I love it ! And my sims too xD
Sorry for my poor English ><
The interior is...Amazing ! But now it's a nightclub ^^
Thx a lot ! Kissssssss
Page 1 of 2