Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moi's Cylansplais002

by niol Posted 17th Apr 2006 at 1:35 PM - Updated 24th May 2006 at 9:26 AM by niol

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 9:07 PM
Very nice house, thank you.

яαcћεℓℓε<3
Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 10:02 PM
:clap: Very creative building, I've never seen a foundation used in this manner, just have to go try that. Great idea!

Retired from Simming
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 12:44 AM
Hey, now I know where you've been - busy building another totally cool little building! Watch out, you're giving me the itch to start building again

~I no longer play Sims, so I'm not taking requests, sorry~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 8:28 AM
FadedKisses,

Thanks for your nice comment...

nengi65,

To level up the bottom of the screen decks, may try to use the default walls under the screen decks but leaving out a grid from wall foundation. That's how I figured to control the bottom shape of the screendeck. I kinda messed that up in the another mentioned lot, but kept that odd-looking as a feature!.

silvertreedrake,

If these lots can stimulate you making more cool lots, what am I waiting for? :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 12:12 AM
Default Very Great House
Thank you very much for this House. Myself I don´t have any good Ideas for building a house.
Instructor
#8 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by niol
silvertreedrake,

If these lots can stimulate you making more cool lots, what am I waiting for? :D

Oh, Niol, you're such a sweetheart :valentine
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 5:31 AM
when ever I move someone in to the house, their arent any stairs, can u plz tell me why
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 10:13 AM Last edited by niol : 23rd Jun 2006 at 7:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Vexx786
when ever I move someone in to the house, their arent any stairs, can u plz tell me why

Can you please tell me what stairs you mean? (I'm slow...sorry.)
The staircase type of connecting/modular stairs in the front, or on the side?
The case-free stair type of connectin/modular stairs connecting the basement and the ground floor? That between the ground and the first floor?

I didn't know why this happened in your case yet. I didn't use any custom stair or what. This lot has been tested in the TS2 base game and UNI, and it 's working well..

AmandaPanda1988,
Good to hear you enjoy it.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 31st May 2006 at 2:34 PM
Very very nice house! I'm loving it!