Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blueberry Bakery-Bistro

by Maltha002 Posted 17th Apr 2006 at 7:05 PM

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 9:26 PM
Beautiful!!!! I love it, i have all your lots so far, so well done:D..thanks so much
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 9:36 PM
This is a very lovely lot. I love the colors you have used and the design.

Live each day like it's your last!

Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 9:53 PM
:clap: Gorgeous lot Maltha! I love all the little details you so lovingly put in it, I could look at the pics forever... Thank you for sharing this beauty

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 10:55 PM
I love your house/buisnesses, great work :D

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."-Douglas Adams
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 11:53 PM
Its Beautiful, Love This Lot Very Much...thank You.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 12:57 AM Last edited by btrfly0666 : 18th Apr 2006 at 12:58 AM. Reason: 4got notification
:omg: What an amazing piece work! Bravo! Between your acquired skills and your, very evident, natural-born talent, you are a true artist. I ummm :err: have a "small" request that I'm hoping maybe you'll be able to grant me. You said that most of the custom content you used came from 4esf, Retail Sims and here. I already have a lot of stuff from 4esf and here but not from Retail Sims. See, I couldn't decide which business to start with ... there were too many that I liked! That is, until I saw your posting here. Now, thanks to you, I know exactly which it's gonna be. What I'm hoping you might consider doing is :umm: letting me know what came from where. I know it's probably a lot to ask and, if you can't do it, I understand ... but, if you could, that would be GREAT! Whichever way this goes, I still want to thank you for sharing this incredible bakery/bistro! I bet my simmies can already smell that fresh, yummy smell that comes from the neighborhood baker! :cook: **sniffs air** mmmm
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 1:23 AM
Awesome, thank you.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 1:23 AM
I love this lot, but I can't download it, it keeps telling me that the file is corrupt. If you have any advice it would be greatly appreciated.
Instructor
#10 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by meganrae04
I love this lot, but I can't download it, it keeps telling me that the file is corrupt. If you have any advice it would be greatly appreciated.
Hi meganrae..........fortunately I didn't have this problem downloading this fabulous bakery, however I have had this problem with other lots. What works for me may hopefully help you. Go to internet options and delete cookies and temporary internet files, even delete history LOL just to be sure! Then start your download and just wait for it to finish, try not to go to other pages during download. Sometimes I have tried a d/l up to 4 times (if I'm really determined to get it) and find that eventually it always works, and I'm happy to say I've had no problems playing the d/l in my game. Good luck
Maltha Congratulations on your design being a featured item, it's absolutely beautiful! You are an artist and a great creator........THANKYOU :baloons:
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 2:10 AM
I love your lots, they are so lovely! Thanks for another beauty!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 6:07 AM
Oooh, wow. I’ve just turned my computer on, just to see if the lot was approved by MTS2, but even better...it's a featured lot. :cdance:
Thank you for that, to me that really means a lot! As do the wonderful reactions I've been given.

btrfly066: just before uploading, I removed most of the furniture from the lot.
But it's no problem, I guess I'm able to figure out most of it used.
I'll get back on it in a day or two.

meganrae04: I hope that you are now able to download this lot, many thanks to the advice given by Lorry!

Again, thank you all so much, reading all the compliments is not a bad way to start off the day!

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 11:03 AM Last edited by btrfly0666 : 18th Apr 2006 at 11:06 AM. Reason: for being clueless
Quote: Originally posted by Maltha002
btrfly066: just before uploading, I removed most of the furniture from the lot. But it's no problem, I guess I'm able to figure out most of it used. I'll get back on it in a day or two.
Okay, need to say Thank You for doing this ... especially since it means you backtracking and perhaps spending considerably more time and effort than I had first thought. WoW! It seems you are not only an amazingly talented artist but you possess a kind and generous soul to boot. Merci Beaucoup ... from the bottom of my heart!
#14 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 12:38 PM
Good job!)))
Scholar
#15 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 1:23 PM
Beautiful

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 4:00 PM Last edited by ironMaiden : 18th Apr 2006 at 7:31 PM. Reason: found the object I was looking for!
Quote: Originally posted by btrfly0666
:omg: What an amazing piece work! Bravo! Between your acquired skills and your, very evident, natural-born talent, you are a true artist. I ummm :err: have a "small" request that I'm hoping maybe you'll be able to grant me. You said that most of the custom content you used came from 4esf, Retail Sims and here. I already have a lot of stuff from 4esf and here but not from Retail Sims. What I'm hoping you might consider doing is :umm: letting me know what came from where. I know it's probably a lot to ask and, if you can't do it, I understand ... but, if you could, that would be GREAT! Whichever way this goes, I still want to thank you for sharing this incredible bakery/bistro! I bet my simmies can already smell that fresh, yummy smell that comes from the neighborhood baker! :cook: **sniffs air** mmmm

A big DITTO from me! I love it! I don't d/l houses, but I just had to have yours! But before I open this lovely baker, the open shelves you had the bread on......it is a must have. :valentine I have looked for it on the sites you mentioned, but can't seem to find it. I would be very grateful if any one could tell me were to find those open shelves. It makes to bread look so much more yummy! :salute: Thanks for the hard work you did and for sharing with us!

ironMaiden

Ok, 2 days of searching, the shelves are at RetailSims in the pre-OFB.
#17 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 8:16 PM
you are truly talented!!!
Hello Maltha,

:baloons: You work is wonderfull!!! :baloons:

Love sister-in-law
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by btrfly0666
:omg: What an amazing piece work! Bravo! Between your acquired skills and your, very evident, natural-born talent, you are a true artist. I ummm :err: have a "small" request that I'm hoping maybe you'll be able to grant me. You said that most of the custom content you used came from 4esf, Retail Sims and here. I already have a lot of stuff from 4esf and here but not from Retail Sims. See, I couldn't decide which business to start with ... there were too many that I liked! That is, until I saw your posting here. Now, thanks to you, I know exactly which it's gonna be. What I'm hoping you might consider doing is :umm: letting me know what came from where. I know it's probably a lot to ask and, if you can't do it, I understand ... but, if you could, that would be GREAT! Whichever way this goes, I still want to thank you for sharing this incredible bakery/bistro! I bet my simmies can already smell that fresh, yummy smell that comes from the neighborhood baker! :cook: **sniffs air** mmmm

Dear btrfly066,

some of the custom content I used seems untraceable. You know how it goes, you’re just looking around and stumbling upon some great downloads, later on you have no clue where you got them from, this happens to me lot…LOL.
Some recolors are difficult to trace, even after browsing the game buy catalog and Sims2Pack Clean Installer.

But here’s a list of the items that were traceable:

Dining6 chair:
http://www.4eversimfantasy.net/dining6.htm
Kitchen4 Sink and Breadbox:
http://www.4eversimfantasy.net/kitchen4.htm
Outdoor7 Tulips:
http://www.4eversimfantasy.net/outdoor7.htm
Bathroom5 Candles:
http://www.4eversimfantasy.net/bathroom5.htm

Bakery Paddle, 3 Tiers of Joy large cake, Flour Flight, Le Muffin Display, Got Bread and the Mini Tarts/Quiches/Pies can be found at:
http://www.retailsims.com/Shops/LeP.../SimBakery1.htm
http://www.retailsims.com/Shops/LeP.../SimBakery2.htm

Files=specials page 2 and Habita Bathroom sink=bathrooms page 1, can be found over here:
http://www.reflexsims.de

The kitchen counter I used upstairs: http://www.simgedoehns2.de/eng/objects/objects_ku01.htm

The very lovely tables, made by luslipz73, I really love that set:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1153915
Recolors of the Retail Sims bakery 1 and 2, done by SimVeggie:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=111769
The wonderful French Bakery menus etc, made by Hchangeri: (I used the painting recolors.)
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=74805

So there it is, I hope this will allow you to decorate your bakery / bistro and that your Simmies will enjoy!
Save a piece of blueberry pie for me :howdy:

P.S. thanks for the wonderful comments you’ve given me, they’re really appreciated!

Greetings, Maltha.

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 10:48 PM
This is gorgeous, Though sad as it is i can't download it yet until i get OFB *Runs to save this page*. But thank you for this beautiful lot. I shall use this alot xD.

..Live well, grow old well, grow bald well.
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 6:32 AM
OMG! This place is beautiful! I love the roof and outside decor. Too bad I don't got OFB

The only reason people deny unexplanable things, is becuase they are afraid of the unknown, and aren't ready to accept the fact some things can't be explained with logic.
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 10:47 AM
Thank you!
It's good!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 4:42 PM
This is very cottagey, quaint, and charming - very nice addition to my neighbourhood. Thanks alot

If you have a house which you want creating, PM with a link to the plans/picture, and I will message back with comments saying if I can do it or not. I will try alter the design before I say I can't do it.
Inventor
#23 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 7:07 PM
I immediatly fell in love with this bakery, thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 9:22 PM
It's so beautiful! Thank you!
Scholar
#25 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 2:20 AM
This is AWEsome! I can't believe the detail;it must have taken days?!
Thank you so very much. You are not only so incredibly generous in sharing this cute, quaint little cottage, but you responded to someone's request and included an objects list...and that's just so darned sweet! Thank you. I love it! :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Page 1 of 2