Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Relaxation by VJ Development

by mstybl95 Posted 19th Apr 2006 at 8:32 PM - Updated 24th Apr 2006 at 9:24 PM by mstybl95 : Solution to a problem

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 10:34 PM
:clap: Great job!

Retired from Simming
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#3 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 10:36 PM
Yay! I love these modern houses! >^.^< Good job!
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 1:21 AM
Yay! another modern house to add to my neighbourhood!
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 5:18 AM
I love anything modern and something that's a little different, you have both in your design. The underwater view of the pool is fantastic, and I am sure would be very calming LOL I want that in real life! THANKYOU for a great house, I love it!
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 5:53 AM
I think this is the first house ive seen with the underwater view of the pool. Nice thinking.
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 2:59 PM
What a beautiful house! You did an absolutely wonderful job! Keep up the great work!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#8 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 3:35 PM
I like the design! In my fav style!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 9:39 PM
looks terrific, how did you get the cool underwater view of the pool??? if it has to do with a basement i'll never be able to do it =.(

you now you are getting fat when you look in the mirror and say "HOLY SH**"
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 10:16 PM
That is brilliant! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sephirothsim67
looks terrific, how did you get the cool underwater view of the pool??? if it has to do with a basement i'll never be able to do it =.(

It's not a basement, the ground is raised around the house. I read a tutorial over a year ago on how to do this, unfortunately I can't remember where it was. It's not really hard to do. I'll look around and see if I can find that tutorial.

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Forum Resident
#12 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 3:59 AM
Wow. That's all I can say. I'm in total awe.

I can't wait to play the game now so I can move a family into this house!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 8:22 AM
very nice :D!!

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 2:16 AM
You did a beautiful job! I love it!
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 4:09 AM
Your house is absolutely magnificent. I've only had one problem with it..my sims won't use the bathroom off the kitchen. They keep going to the external wall middle stairs and try to get in from there. I've tried teleporting them it but ithe game won't let me use this option. Any ideas?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ripley
Your house is absolutely magnificent. I've only had one problem with it..my sims won't use the bathroom off the kitchen. They keep going to the external wall middle stairs and try to get in from there. I've tried teleporting them it but ithe game won't let me use this option. Any ideas?

So sorry about this guys!! I guess I didn't test this house out as well as I should have...

To fix the problem is really simple, but it may be a bit annoying...

1. Delete or move any furniture on the floor in the upstairs bedroom.
2. Go to build mode and select the first foundation tool.
3 Starting at the wall with the doors, delete the foundation of the room. (Important: Delete the foundation against the doors, but stay one tile away from the remaining walls.

That's it. Put floor tiles back on the 2nd floor and move your furniture back. Again, I'm really sorry about this.

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st May 2006 at 12:18 PM
i really love this house, and its not only cause im obssessed with modern houses. how did u do the thing with the flower along the ceiling? its really cool.. hope u dont mind if i copy that :D..