Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Re- colors of Forward motions _ adult woman peacock dress

by Zesta02 Posted 23rd Apr 2006 at 3:14 AM - Updated 1st Jun 2006 at 12:42 AM by Zesta02

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 12:13 AM
How Beautiful :clap: Great Job!!!

Thanx For Sharing With Us,

TickleYu (Teresa)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 4:05 AM
I like this even better than the original! The original is lovely, but little skimpy to imagine a sim wearing it to a formal party - or a wedding. I can just see the bride's face if a guest showed up in it.

Of course, I love how things are in the sims world. That picture of the toddler calling to the sim in the blue dress is great. I can imagine her changing the toddler's diaper, mopping the floor, and weeding the garden, all in her flowing gown.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 4:57 AM
Default :)
^_^ your very welcome

"Lead me not in to temptation I can find it my self"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 5:10 AM
My key board is kind of messed up since my cat knocked soda on it ,so forgive my short responces. I kinda have to desipher what I type... lol just look at what I have to deal with, it's the same text above before I go through ansd fix it grr::

My kwey boarsd isd kinsd of mwesdsdewsd up sdinxcwe my xcat knoxckwesd dsosda on it, sdo forgivwe my sdhort rwesdponxcewsd. I kinsd of havwe to sdwesdiphwer wehtaI typwe... lol jusdt look at wehat I havwe to sdweal weith, itsd thwe dsamwe twexct abovwe bweforew I got through ansd fixc it grr::

any way thanks for the comments and "Thanks" ^_^ I'll have more stuff posted soon be sure to tell me if there is any thing I need to fix.

Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 11:00 PM
Beautiful recolors. Thanks for sharing with us!

"I feel better than a nice tub of good things"- Freakazoid!

Click here to play the most infectious online game ever. You'll never be the same. . . .
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 12:01 PM
^___^ not a prob sharing Simjunkie99 , those of you that DL enjoy

Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 6:35 PM
Excellent work Zesta02.

Real nice!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 3:12 AM
please pass me the mesh because its not download please please!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 5:57 PM
dantesiiouu Look to the bottom of this page more recolors and mesh included.http://www.aussietopenders-sims2.co...AndGenetics.htm Big Thanks Zesta02!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 3:24 PM
The link for the mesh no longer works. Can someone please post a new link?

Thank you in advance.
Instructor
#12 Old 29th Sep 2021 at 4:20 PM
mesh is rip, please upload the mesh