Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spider ARMS! V1

by Maximum_spider Posted 24th Apr 2006 at 10:53 AM - Updated 26th Apr 2006 at 10:16 AM by Maximum_spider : If U downloaded it befor 11:11 just delete it and redownload now

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 10:57 AM
there wuite good, keep it up
#3 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 12:13 PM
i liked
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 3:10 PM
First off these are frickin sweet! Awesome job! OH OH OH!!! I NEED TO NEED TO REQUEST SOMETHING!!! Would it be possible for you to make Doc Ock's (Dr. Octopus) arms for me? I have a Doc Ock sim, but he doesn't have his four extra arms, and he would look so much cooler with his four extra arms. pretty please?

~MikeydeeBee

Check out my profile if you wanna see characters like BATMAN or SPIDER-MAN.
'Nuff Said!-Stan Lee

~MikeydeeBee

Work in Progress: TS2 Spider-Man Movie
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MIKEYDEEBEE53
First off these are frickin sweet! Awesome job! OH OH OH!!! I NEED TO NEED TO REQUEST SOMETHING!!! Would it be possible for you to make Doc Ock's (Dr. Octopus) arms for me? I have a Doc Ock sim, but he doesn't have his four extra arms, and he would look so much cooler with his four extra arms. pretty please?

~MikeydeeBee

I second that request! Your spider arms are great...and wouldn't be too big a jump to Doc Ock's arms...maybe???? I've been waiting for something like this for a couple years now

I don't just want to be good...I want to be God's
Forum Resident
#6 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 11:02 PM
Very Neat! And it gave me the heebie-jeebies when I saw it too, I hate spiders!

Great Work! Doc Ock arms would be great too!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th May 2006 at 7:56 PM
nice work
thanx a lot
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th May 2006 at 9:32 PM
This is so cool .Thank you very much for sharing .
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 11:02 AM
Wow this will look great on my sim i have always wanted to have spider arms on my sim ......... anyway what is that car on the fourth picture looks to me like a honda s 2000 i'm just curious thax
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 6:18 PM
Wonderful mesh ^_^ Love it!

I was wondering, if I may be so bold, if you could make it able to Females aswell, and also add a female spider's 'egg sack' to compleat it. I would apriciate the effort.

Thanks, keep building!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 8:49 PM
The Remind me of Dr. Octagonapus..... O.= BLAAH